It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could this be an attempt to resist?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Here is the story:

A few weeks ago I was walking down a road, and I see some graffiti spray painted near a bus stop that says
"Capitalism breaks my heart" with a red heart in the middle. At first I think its kinda cute and smile to myself. As time went on I saw more and more of the exact same one, but this morning it just one a little step further. I walked to the bus stop next to my house to wait for the bus, and I see a the graffiti and also next to it is a poster. The poster is basically depicting the police as ferocious law enforces and there are various pictures of them beating up some guys. At the bottom it says things like
"Resist", "Stand up", and also "look after each other".
So after seeing this, I decide that when I get back from school, I will take a picture of it.
So home time comes, I get home, rest up, then go out again with a camera to the bus stop. And lo and behold.....the poster is gone!
The reason that I think this is suspicious is because there was ANOTHER poster near it that talked about shutting down bomb making factories, and that was left alone!
Anyway here is a picture that I managed to take of the graffiti which was not removed

Sorry about the size.....(dang photobucket!
)

So what do you guys think? Do you think this was just an attempt to create anarchy? are some people starting to take action?
please share your thoughts on this!

[edit on 10-3-2008 by hayatli7]

[edit: reduced image size]

[edit on 12-3-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Artistic expression...and I'm thankful the expression is being done in a peaceful way.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   
We need those stencils more than those stupid, manipulating billboards advertising stuff you didn't know you would need until they said so

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I feel like doing this now

Maybe I will....under the cover of darkness

Why don't we all do it!

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
You citizens are so naive.

"Could this be an attempt to resist?"

No, I'll tell you what is will be an attempt at.

It will be an attempt for us to begin monitoring public areas with more cameras to prevent you criminals from vandalising property.

We light the match, and you provide the fuel. Irony as planned.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Monitor away Ree.I know you're full of B.S. If you were one of the eliete you would know that any action taken against the citizen would end in disaster for you.Real elieteist are afraid to get their hands dirty.I've got news for you when it does hit the fan..where are you going to hide?

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by daddyroo45
Monitor away Ree.I know you're full of B.S. If you were one of the eliete you would know that any action taken against the citizen would end in disaster for you.Real elieteist are afraid to get their hands dirty.I've got news for you when it does hit the fan..where are you going to hide?

If that is what you'd like to think, then by all means go ahead. Do you think we do not have those who check places such as this? Yes, I'm not very high in the chain, but the benefits are great.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Expendables, nothing but expendables.

new topics

top topics

join