It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Bush a puppet of our Alien Masters?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Is Bush a puppet of our Alien Masters? The Alien Masters that have not yet revealed themselves to humanity yet. Howcome America always have the best technology, always wins at everything (except football) and how did Bush even become President!? All the reasons point to one solution, Bush is a puppet of our Alien Masters (who have not yet revealed themselves to us). Does anyone agree with me or do you all think i'm a looney? I'd be very happy to hear your comments.

[edit on 10-3-2008 by omg aliens are so real]

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Not nesc looney, a bit out there but that isn't always a bad thing.
For the most part, Americans are desperate to proove themselves in everything. Ultra competitive as a culture at large with tremendous resources to throw at things.

As for the Alien Masters,,, I think I might still have that Action Figure set somewhere in storage

Edit:

Oh, and Bush is definitely a puppet, you can tell by how he flaps his head. Though I think its more of a crazy idealist puppet-imagining someone stuffing their hand somewhere to make him talk makes me giggle like a schoolgirl though.... so tired right now

[edit on 10-3-2008 by lordtyp0]

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by omg aliens are so real
How come America always have the best technology, always wins at everything (except football)

There's a couple of wars I think America would prefer to forget so I don't believe they win in everything. Sports? Noooooooo! However, to be fair - the US are certainly at the top of the pile when it comes to Bad Cable TV.

Bush's power lays in liaisons with Saudi Royals, Oil, Corrupt Corporations & Dishonest Subordinates etc.

Aliens... He wishes!

The only thing Alien to Bush is Humanity!

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

There's a couple of wars I think America would prefer to forget so I don't believe they win in everything. Sports? Noooooooo! However, to be fair - the US are certainly at the top of the pile when it comes to Bad Cable TV.

That is so not fair... Without our reality TV, reruns of Full House and perpetual inundation to bad food commercials, random political sound bites to make us feel warm and fuzzy or terrified... we might accomplish something worthwhile and follow through with things in a timely and safe manner. I mean: What are you thinking man?!

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by lordtyp0
That is so not fair... Without our reality TV, reruns of Full House and perpetual inundation to bad food commercials, random political sound bites to make us feel warm and fuzzy or terrified... we might accomplish something worthwhile and follow through with things in a timely and safe manner. I mean: What are you thinking man?!

My Good man, you've got me there! I have no comeback!!!

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by omg aliens are so real
Howcome America always have the best technology,

Im going to guess you mean military technology. Thats an easy question to answer, because they spend more on the military than all other countries in the world, combined.

always wins at everything

They dont.

and how did Bush even become President!?

Through questionable elections.

All the reasons point to one solution, Bush is a puppet of our Alien Masters

If that is the only logical conclusion you can come too, than you need to re-examine your logical facilities.

Edited for pathetic grammer and spelling (on my part)

[edit on 11-3-2008 by InSpiteOf]

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by InSpiteOf

That, and the fact that anybody who uses phrases like "omg" immediately lose all credibility with me. Not that I thought this had any credibility anyway.

top topics

join