It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reagan Comments on UFOs...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I was actually googling on pics of Reagan, as a gift drawing for someone, and one of the first links was this...

I recalled them all, but it was nice to see them online somewhere....

www.presidentialufo.com...

An excerpt...

Moments after this picture was taken in late June 1982, Steven Spielberg screened "E.T.:The Extraterrestrial" for the President and First Lady. Near the end of the movie Reagan leaned over to Spielberg and stated, "You know, I bet there aren't six people in this room who know just how true this really is."

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I knew most of that info but it was nice to read it again. That seems to be a good site as well, I'll have to look at the other Presidents later. Cheers Gaz.

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I know it's true. I just need the Governments to be more open about it.

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by IMMORTAL
I know it's true. I just need the Governments to be more open about it.

I wish I shared your confidence but the only convincing evidence I've ever seen are the white lights over area 51, and even they are questionable.

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I think it is true and I have seen it for myself. The truth is revealed to those that can handle it I believe.

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Cool site, my link is too the same site but about crash retrievals
presidentialufo.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 12:07 PM
link   
For years I thought Spielberg was on the Govt payroll.

I thought Close encounters was probably acurate, but obviously would not be believed. Then came ET to make aliens cute and more acceptable. I presumed there would be another movie from him in the 90's about aliens.

I thought he was being paid to slowly get our minds ready, but he's stopped making alien movies. If he makes another and it's 'better' maybe I was right when I was 14 and thought of this.

$0.02

[Edited on 19-2-2004 by Zzub]

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Didnt Spielberg have something to do with that mini series on TV called TAKKEN??????

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I've never heard of it, but I'm going to look it up.

PS, AAAAAARRRRRGGGHH, that annoying pink blamonge again! (j/k)

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by blobby
Didnt Spielberg have something to do with that mini series on TV called TAKKEN??????

Yes. He directed it. www.scifi.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Don't forget Men in Black...made by Speilberg's Amblin Entertainment.....

And yes, Taken, was his project...not a bad miniseries...

[Edited on 19-2-2004 by Gazrok]

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by blobby

Sorry to do this Blobby, I am not normally so Pedantic (although I have been dying to scream at Robert Fenix "ITS #ING ROSWELL!! NOT 'ROSEWELL'!!!"

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Not that he would have trouble looking it up. I have seen now that MrMulder has been good enough to do the googling for him.

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
"You know, I bet there aren't six people in this room who know just how true this really is."

I recall this,...

and if he was suggesting the facts, another reason for a 'convenient' onset of alzheimer's. Maybe he was just a bit too open about such things not yet meant to be known.

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Bush Sr. made a comment on the record when pressed about government knowledge of ET/UFO phenomena...
"You don't know the half of it."

Jimmy Carter also said he was going to look into it,but nothing ever came of it.Probably was told he or those close to him would be screwed(using mild terms)if he pressed the issue.

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Yep, all correct..

Carter, having his own UFO sighting on record, was planning to blow it all wide open... Can't remember the exact week, but it involved a flight to New Mexico, and marked the end of his efforts...

I'm guessing that the reasons were made clear to him at that point, and is likely what sparked his humanitarian shift....one that continues to this day....

Bush Sr. of course, being former head of the CIA, and buddy and VP of Reagan, certainly knows more than almost any other president (besides Ike and Truman), what's going on...so I've always marvelled at that particular statement....

We really DON'T know the half of it...and I think that's probably the scariest part of our research....learning things about our government we really wish were'nt true...as well as learning about ourselves...

[Edited on 20-2-2004 by Gazrok]

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 08:09 PM
link   
The creator of presidentialufo.com 'Grant Cameron' will be speaking at the annual MUFON Symposium in Denver, Colorado this July.

I plan on attending, do you?

Click here to see a list of speakers as of now for the symposium.
You can also register for the event.

Colorado MUFON

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 09:11 PM
link   
This makes me wonder; do you think Steven Spielberg is on the Board here??? Probably not, but we should try and recruit him.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Roswell ? or Rosewell ??? hahahahah Thanks I know I cant spell.

As for Spielberg (spelling ? LOL) yea I think alot of people think he is somehow connected to a 5%r.

And under "their" guidance has been allowed to leak some details about what the goverment does or does not know about possible "aliens".

But I think 50% or more is just dis-information. So trying to find out which part is the real "truth" is more than difficult if not impossible.

top topics

join