It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ZEITGEIST - Final Cut [DOCUMENTARY]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
This video should be watched. It is also a great starter film.

Note: Do not believe the people who tell you that this information is insane or not credible. Research it yourself, there will be things you may or may not agree with and thats fine. All part of the learning process.

Google Video Link

I like how the screen shot shows the mock plane crash exercise crater left in Shanksville which they later called 'flight 93' crash site.

Enjoy the movie.

[edit on 3-3-2008 by IvanZana]

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Honestly, and don't get me wrong, but the original version was much better...and I can't work out why either.

Z-Day MARCH 15th TELL ALL, SHOW ALL, SPREAD THE MESSAGE.

Kill the fear!

and

watchZEITGEISTnow

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I have researched it and found at least the religion portion of the video to be nearly 100% false. Also, I'm annoyed that people keep coming to ATS to pimp ZG.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   
ct.grenme.com...

Sorry bud, cling on to something else

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveAndrew

Sorry bud, sites like that don't get the movie in the 1st place.

Also where is the part 2 and 3 on that site??

watchZEITGEISTnow

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by chromatico
I have researched it and found at least the religion portion of the video to be nearly 100% false. Also, I'm annoyed that people keep coming to ATS to pimp ZG.

I've seen some rebuttals to Pt 1 point out 1 or 2 discrepancies which, in their eyes, invalidates the entire chapter.

Can you please elaborate on your "100%" claim? I'm not doubting you or trying to stir debate. Just looking for information :-)

Thanks

[edit on 4-3-2008 by TXRabbit]

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   
After studying theology for many years I too concur that most of what was discussed in the religion portion of ZG is in fact false. The astrological end of it I cannot confirm or deny since I do not have as much knowledge of that as I do ancient gods/goddesses. Most of the facts that are verifiable in the rest of the film were a real eye opener for me, and in the end I believe it is a good watch. It's not the be all to end all definitive film, but it certainly has good points, and information. In the end we should take what we can from it, and continue to think for ourselves... that's my opinion and I'm sticking to it.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
reply to post by SteveAndrew

Sorry bud, sites like that don't get the movie in the 1st place.

Also where is the part 2 and 3 on that site??

watchZEITGEISTnow

Apparently you misconstrued the first sentence;

This page is incomplete. More information will be added.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 06:00 AM
link   
hey i watched the entire Zeitgeist Final Cut all the way through and it seemed pretty convincing I was convinced that it was real at the end of it, except im a deep thinker i thought about the factual errors found in the last movie i don't understand how a movie about truth has so many errors; im not saying that the theories are wrong or nuts, in fact they could be very well real but if anyone reading this finds any evidence that contradicts this movie(mainly about parts 2 + 3) seeing that im not religious in anyway even though i attend a catholic secondary college and in my primary years noticed, now that i think about it used scare tactics to keep the children in line saying if we didn't act, behave, think and obey a certain way we would go to so called "Hell" despite the fact that God loves us and we are all part of "Gods" divine plan, if we were all part of "Gods" divine plan than thats says that Ted Bundy, WW1, WW2, the crusades and the killing and deprivation of humans was what God wanted for us, if Gods had a divine plan then marijuana wouldn't be illegal because he didn't just put it everywhere to just look good, one more thing marijuana is illegal and yet cigarettes kill more people than car accidents or drug related deaths and cancer...so why hasn't that been outlawed? for you that don't know because the government make money off the tobacco companies...to much for them to just close down =)

i hope people enjoyed reading that remember don't believe everything you see and here research it and make your own decision and critically think

new topics

top topics

join