It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YOUTUBE OR SOMEONE CENSORED ME!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I was on youtube watching videos of Bush and Cheney drunk. I was watching the CNN version. I typed in Bush Drunk again. I left comments saying they should be impeached, how much I dislike them, and that they helped with 9/11. The comments are still there but when I tried to post new comments about them on youtube it wont let me. First I thought it's just the internet being slow or a problem with youtube...NOPE. I then went to some 9/11 video and typed it again, the same thing happened. So after that I typed in testing and it worked. Ok so I go a Clinton and Obama video and type in I hope Obama Wins...Its work. I type the same stuff about Bush and it wont work. I didnt even come close to running out of characters. My screen name if you were to look on youtube is partyguy17.

What the hell is going on? Is the NSA watching me because of what I wrote about Bush. Go look at the comment that I posted and let me know.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Youtube is just a poor place too post videos.

If you want too host your own videos and have people comment on them, Go too www.000webhost.com

Then go too invisiboard

And make your own site =D

Youtube is biased, and if they see something that even might get them sued / in trouble it's their first intention too remove it.

All the good videos get removed on youtube referring too government corruption.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by anti us gov

It could be that the poster of the video blocked you after the comment. That is the only thing I can figure they did.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by hoovy

I dont think thats it either. its really weird though.

top topics

join