It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible info on Thomas Castello!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
My uncle graduated class of '86 at Jefferson high school in Los Angeles California. Last year i was looking at his yearbook out of curiosity to see how teens looked in the 80's i saw a character by the name of Thomas Edward, in the picture he looks like hes half hispanic and half caucasion. My uncle says the guy enrolled into the Air Force and was never heard of again, he recalls this guy as being very serious character. I will not post any pictures to avoid putting this guys identity in jeoperdy wether he is or is not the Thomas Edwin Castello from the Dulce base. Personally i dont think hes the same guy but its still an interesting find nevertheless. I have been researching the Dulce Base for maybe a month so........

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Does your uncle remember in which Air Force Base did he go?

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by anthony86
My uncle graduated class of '86 at Jefferson high school in Los Angeles California. Last year i was looking at his yearbook out of curiosity to see how teens looked in the 80's i saw a character by the name of Thomas Edward, in the picture he looks like hes half hispanic and half caucasion. My uncle says the guy enrolled into the Air Force and was never heard of again, he recalls this guy as being very serious character. I will not post any pictures to avoid putting this guys identity in jeoperdy wether he is or is not the Thomas Edwin Castello from the Dulce base. Personally i dont think hes the same guy but its still an interesting find nevertheless. I have been researching the Dulce Base for maybe a month so........

you should post the picture, it would prove your not full of crap, and it's not like the people after him don't know what he looks like

maybe someone here or someone here who knows someone who has met him (they are here btw) will be able to verify that it is him

there is really no harm done if you post the photo so please do

new topics

join