It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question RE: 9/11 and scientology

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 05:29 AM
link   
I have heard on another thread that scientology was involved with 911. Can anyone confirm that at all?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I only say that because my sister was at the site on 9/11 and noticed a huge amount of scientology volunteers going in and out of restricted areas and the security letting them through but no one else.

I check out some of the references that the poster "confedercyforever" wrote and was surprised at how they checked out. Anyone else gone down this path?

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by babylon falling

It's more likely that some Scientologists are posing as 9/11 Truthers.

[Mod Edit - remove quote]

Mod Note: Please Review Warnings for excessive quoting, and how to quote

Quote the post immediately before yours: This makes no sense, and quoting the entire previous post above yours will result in a slight warning.

[edit on 3/3/2008 by Sauron]

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
My brother actually worked at GZ for a month post 911. He told me there were a pack of Catholics there. I think he mentioned some 7th Day Advents there too!

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
My take is that the shrill 9/11 Truthers here sound very much like Scientologists whether they are or not.

But then the 9/11 Truth Movement is very much a religion in its own right on all levels. I bet it could even qualify as one under IRS rules and be tax-exempt.

new topics

top topics

join