It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from Melbourne, Australia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Hi Everyone! (or G'Day!)

Having been a reader of ATS for many years, I feel its finally time to jump in and start contributing on a number of topics which are passionate to me.

I hail from Melbourne in Victoria, Australia. Whilst we have only been touched briefly by the WoT with the Bali bombings and our presence in Iraq and Afganistan, I feel our country is hiding behind a veil of false secureness. (if thats a word!)

Anyway, hope to chat to you all soon!

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
welcome to ATS! hope you enjoy contributing as much as I have

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by tycho1

Welcome, tycho1!

The ATS Freshman's Forum is a great place to discuss the complexities of the ATS universe and to get advice from rookies and veterans alike.

Asala has a new member thread here: Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice.

There are lots of handy tips available in the Handbook of ATS Links.

Here’s a list of forum related threads:
Index of Important Website Related Threads

Configuring your MyATS page is the easiest way to put the ATS universe at your fingertips.

Be sure to check out Social Issues on AbovePolitics. I'm sure you will find the atmosphere to be friendly, enlightening, and rewarding.

Here's an excellent little, unobtrusive spell checker in case you need one: ieSpell 2.5.1 build 106

A convenient text editor also comes in handy when composing those epic posts: EditPad Lite.

Sooner or later you will find a use for TinyURL!™.

Don’t forget to set up the “Comments” section in your profile, so folks can drop by to say, “Hi!” All it takes is a “Howdy” from you to get the ball rolling.

Oh, and visit the Automotive Discussion forum.

Grady

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Wow! Another fello Aussie. It seems like an Aussie has been joining every day. Welcome mate. You'll enjoy your time here. Looking forward to chatting about Australian conspiracies.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Welcome buddy! Good to see ya here! Enjoy your stay. YOur in for a wild ride to say the least

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Glad to have you aboard!

Plenty of Aussie's on ATS. Plenty of room for more!

I'm from across the pond - Canadian.

I look forward to all your posted goodies!

~Ducky~

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by tycho1

Hello and welcome. Looking foward to posts from half way around the world.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS. Have fun.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS! Glad you finally decided to join us..

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by tycho1

G'day tycho1, I live in Melbourne, Florida, USA, and have been to Melbourne, Australia along with Sydney and Wagga Wagga. See ya around the threads.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by tycho1

Welcome warrior. I have always found that the aussies and the yanks have much in common.

Don't be shy & take a look at the links that Grady posted for you. Most of them helped me greatly.

Before you know it you'll be wondering why you waited so long to join the fray.

Happy thread whippin' to ya mate.

top topics

join