It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coast2Coast Sunday George Knapp "patches"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Since ATS buys commercial spots on Coast to Coast, I figure they won't mind this plug:

www.coasttocoastam.com...

George Knapp's guest will be Trevor Paglen. He just released a book on "patches", that is the kind of patches that represent classified projects.

Trevor has photographed Groom Lake (twice with me and several times on his own) as well as the Tonopah Test Range. It should be a good show. Not every place he has investigated is on his website. I know he has photographed the radar cross section ranges in the Mojave (Helendale and Tejon). He has also interviewed members of the roadrunners. So if you get through (fat chance), those are some possible subjects. I suspect CIA rendition flights will be part of the interview too.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Made for a good listen, thanks for the heads up.

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Well, the questions unfortunately were not about the patches, nor were they very civilized. I was hoping for someone to call in and spill the beans about secret projects.

server4.whiterosesociety.org...(5-2-2008).mp3
The start of this mp3 is another interview with the same author, but the questions were specific to the patches if I recall correctly.

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   
That link got munged. Go to this page, then download Feb 5th.
www.peterbcollins.com...

If you found the rendition part of the C2C interview interesting, check out
www.kqed.org...
This one is with Trevor and Stephen Grey. It was related to the PBS Frontline on rendition.

top topics

join