It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51 information...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 03:02 AM
link   
This is just a couple Tidbits of info that I tought might be of use to yall.

While I was in technical training for the Military I was told a story by one of my instructors.
Apperantly he had a good friend that worked in A51. One time, the friend came home on leave and my instructor tried valiantly to juice him for information. He filled him full of tequila and got nothing. His buddy wouldent divulge any information on A51 except this...
"I cant tell you anything about it, but I will tell you this... There are things in there that would make you cry."

I was also informed from a retired Marine seargent that the majority of the equipment that was once at A51, now resides in White Sands. (im assuming he was implying about the UFO type stuff.)

My former superior was once in Auto Tracking. A job now contracted out to civilians by the USAF. They were all sent out into the desert with an auto tracker and told to report thier readings. They were given a non-disclouser agreement. They only thing they saw was a split second jump across about 120 nm (I cant remember the exact range on the auto tracker, but it was the entire range.) They were not told what It was, or given any other kind of information. I was told that they did not see or hear anything, and I was given the impression that my Boss did NOT believe that this was a aknown Aircraft.

So there you have it. Id love some commments sent my way. If anyone has any information on some of the stuff im talking about.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
And this test was at White Sands? When was the date if you know? And if you could what was the mans name?

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Does White Sands still have that underground airbase? I remember reading something about an underground airfield or hangar and that a German Air Force squadron being based there for training or something.

Sorry for being so vague... just trying to remember.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 06:26 AM
link   

"I cant tell you anything about it, but I will tell you this... There are things in there that would make you cry."

I knew I misplaced them damn tear gas canisters.

Thanks for the info. I just love getting all these conflicting reports. One person says they work there and there really is aliens, and another person says they work there and there aren't aliens.

Someone's crapping on my intelligence.

I'm not saying it's you btw.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1
Does White Sands still have that underground airbase? I remember reading something about an underground airfield or hangar and that a German Air Force squadron being based there for training or something.

Sorry for being so vague... just trying to remember.

There is no underground base there. There is a German training unit at Holloman AFB, and the F-117s were based there, F-15s still are.

USAF Fighter Lead in training was there too.

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Wait a minute, Marine Seargent? I thought Area 51 was an air force base? Why would a marine know what's going on there? And enlisted no less.

Maybe I just don't know how things work in the military.

new topics

top topics

join