It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satellite Shootdown

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I found this over at a Prophecy forum, see for yourself!

prophecies.us...

Posted: 06/26/07 at 12:19:36
Page 1

Lastly (*for now) I forsee a "collision" in space that will be seen on Earth. I wondered from what I saw if 2 man-made objects collide. It looks almost like fireworks over the earth and can be seen in daylight for several days. I know little more but it did not appear to be a comet or asteroid, but collision maybe of some satellites or something above the earth. It will scare the hell out of folks who will think it is the end and cause some worry of missile strikes, which will be averted.

More from the same person!

prophecies.us.../75

08/07/07 at 12:51:21
Page 6

I continue to see some big collision in the sky that can be seen in daytime. I am not sure if it is some sort of Super nova event with a star or a collision in our space of debris or something like that but it will be frightening for many and visible in the daytime, pretty much everywhere. There is no time event for this but over the coming months. I cannot tell what it is, as I am not a scientist, but in my humble intrepretation, it appears more of a collision (sattelites maybe?) and an explosion.

The second link just takes it back to the first link, go to page 6 for this second quote.

[edit on 17-2-2008 by odzendz]

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Interesting, thanks for the link.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
this person seems to really know things. Good stuff here...

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Here's the latest prediction about the satellite from the same person, CBW, I guess time will tell.

I have very great concern about this shot that plans to shoot the sattelite down this week. I have a very uneasy feeling and I don't understand why. I had a vivid dream last night that I consciously made an effort to remember but as soon as I awoke it was gone.
I still have seen this thing hitting somewhere near the Great Lakes in the US. Is that where the pieces end up? Does the missle miss? I don't know but just have a very erie feeling. Hope I am not correct on this one.

prophecies.us.../120#120

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Very interesting find. There was a small segment about it on the news this morning, I'll see if I can catch anything of interest about it.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I'm not near the Great Lakes at all but in CT for the past two weeks the local news has been telling us that the state government has been receiving instruction about procedures and actions to be taken should the satellite hit.

Are other states getting the same info? Does the fed expect CT to be the crash spot?

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I've had a bit of an uneasy feeling ever since they started talking about shooting a missile at it. If I remember correctly, they only have one shot at hitting it. Maybe two at the most. So if they miss, where is it going to impact? I haven't heard anything about whether it will hit land or not. Has anyone else heard where it's going to hit if they miss with the missile?

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Looks like it was a hit, and it was a success. No problems except falling debris, which have been reported to be not bigger than the size of footballs.

All is right with the world.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere
I'm not near the Great Lakes at all but in CT for the past two weeks the local news has been telling us that the state government has been receiving instruction about procedures and actions to be taken should the satellite hit.

Are other states getting the same info? Does the fed expect CT to be the crash spot?

yeah even here in washington, we have fire crew being ready just in case to be sent anywhere along the west coast that needs help

doubt they will go all the way to great lakes though

top topics

join