It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Janet aircraft in Nut Tree Airport

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 02:33 AM
link   
www.lazygranch.com...

The Nut Tree Airport is in Vacaville. It is not known for anything spook related, well until now. N661BA in this case came from the Tonopah Test Range, not Groom Lake.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 03:00 AM
link   
There is very little around the area that would be or rumored to be spook related unless the guys were looking to buy something at the adjacent Outlet mall

Travis AFB is nearby.

Its possible that the aircraft in addition to flying around people to non existant bases in nevada, its used for charter and other services.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   
In the case of this flight, it was both from and to KTNX, so I don't think it is an unrelated charter flight.

Travis is a possibility, but then again, why not just land at Travis and save yourself some headaches, not to mention prying eyes. Travis is a hard place to photograph from offbase, especially for planes on the ground. For Travis, you need to catch them in the air.

Not really Groom Lake related, but there are military air charters, both freight and passenger. These are the two most common charters for passengers,at least in Northern Ca.:

www.sunsetaviation.com...
www.berryair.com...

For freight, there is:
www.polaraircargo.com...
www.evergreenaviation.com...

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Omni Air International fly many government employees as well. They list the DoD as one of their travel partners.

www.omniairintl.com...

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   
You never know if the plane encounter problems...I know it may sound stupid but that's the vibe I instantly felt, but it may be something a little more.

Nevermind what I said, read up a little on something.

[edit on 16-2-2008 by Tomis_Nexis]

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by sloburn

The Army used to publish a list of companies allowed to land at military bases. However, it became the Rosetta Stone of CIA front companies, so it has been removed from the internet. I have a few of them which I supposed I could post. Anyway, here is where the list used to be located, and the notice regarding it's remove being posted:
www.usaasa.belvoir.army.mil...

Here are a few of the spooks from an older list I archived.
PATH CORPORATION
PREMIER EXECUTIVE TRANSPORT SERVICES, INC.
CROWELL AVIATION TECHNOLOGIES, INC.
DEVON HOLDING & LEASING, INC.
MASSACHUSETTS INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
STEVENS EXPRESS LEASING, INC.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by gariac

I know MIT has done/is doing something with a 707. We parted one out a few years back and sold them a part or two. MIT actually just called last Thursday for another 707 part.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by sloburn

The MIT planes are registered to Hanscom (AIR FORCE MATERIAL COMMAND). Technically Lincoln Labs is running the projects. N105TB is the most famous of these planes. Another one flies under a callsign rather than tail number. MTH4PA callsign, N404PA registration. This is the 707. This plane is known as "Paul Revere".

top topics

join