It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Romanian Bigfoot video

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Its not new either if you look at the top of the Cryptomundo article you see..

Posted by: Craig Woolheater on February 15th, 2008

This is from a couple of years ago...

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
You guys don't know the first thing about bigfoots or cold weather

Rule # 1 - If your car gets stuck in the snow, don't push the car to free it. Grab a video camera and film the tire spinning in the snow.

Rule # 2 - If you're a bigfoot and you come across a car stuck in the snow, be sure to stand in a clearing and watch them try to get free. Only walk away when a camera is aimed in your direction.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Supposedly there's a bigfoot in this one, by the water's edge on the left, between 1:40 and 1:45...

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Total hoax , in my opinion .

Definitely not an ape suit either , as the legs are the same color as the chest area .

I believe it is a man wearing a set of beige-colored overalls , with a sweatshirt with a hoodie . The hoodie is not on his head but , is bunched up around his neck , in the 'off' position .

If you look close , you can see the strap of the overall going up and over his left shoulder . Also wearing gloves .

That's my take on it .

ETA: Stop the clip right around the 0:24 mark and you will see what I'm saying . Also , there appears to be a white patch in the left-chest area , indicative of a maker's emblem , such as Carhart .

Also , if you think you have Bigfoot in your lens , why would you zoom out ? That would be a major no-no , IMO .

[edit on 3-9-2010 by okbmd]

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by nine-eyed-eel

Hard to say , really .

But at 1:41 , it appears to be on all fours , such as a bear ?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join