It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51 Trip - Dreamland resort

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
After being put in the direction of the site i looked at the most recent trip log for area 51.

I read the trip for 2008 (only one so far) and he mentioned that he was stopped by the Sheriff and asked NICELY to leave. not in a forceful manor but rather nice-like!

It made me wonder what are various ATS members experiances with Cammo-dudes and the LCS?

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   
You can't get close to the border without the dudes coming out to check on you. The sheriff is another story. He can ask, but you have every right to be by the border. You could even camp there for two weeks straight.

One thing you need to consider is there is no shortage of people who will try to trick you into thinking you don't have a right to be someplace. There are illegal "no trespassing" signs on very rural public roads. These scams work because it takes some effort to determine if the sign is valid or not. For instance, out by Halligan Mesa there is an illegal no trespassing sign put up by the feds. I checked with the BLM and county recorder, and the first sign is on public property.

When parked near the border, you can be visited by the sheriff, the ranger, and will be observed by the dudes. Treat them nicely, but that is about it.

The dudes will get your license plate and run it. I assume the inquiry appears to your DMV as coming from the LCS, not Groom Lake. Remember, the dudes are deputized. One of the dudes at the back gate played a trick on a visitor by sticking his head out the door, holding the phone, and calling his name. That is "Hey Joe, you have a phone call." Well, name changed to protect the innocent.

join