It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Superstition Mountain

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Me and a buddy are going here July 1st, not to look for gold, but to explore the myths that surround it. From the Alien and UFO sightings, to vortexes, time/dimension warps, and of course the Reptilains said to live there.
From what I understand its pretty much the "skinwalker ranch" of Arizona.

Anyway I'm wondering if anyone who has been here has experienced anything weird about the place.

[edit on 6-2-2008 by calicutt]

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I can look out my window at the mountain. Stop by and see me when you go.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   
lol, so have you ever hiked in the mountains?

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
my dad searched for the dutchman mine back in the late 60's and early 70's. he had a great time time there. he definitely said that it was an interesting place. he actually was written about in a book about the mountains, but not by name. he and his friend were using too much dynamite to blow a boulder, with out a permit. apparently the sound was heard fairly wide and the locals had no idea where it came from. after it blew, they got the heck out of there, less they get caught by the police.

have a great time, there. make sure you have people no where you are and be well equipped and supplied!

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
contact case in the Superstition Mountains area:

Location. Near Apache Junction, Arizona
Date: March 14 1971 Time: night
Two young men, Brian Scott and Nick Corbin, were in the Superstition Mountains, near Apache Junction, to gather snakes. During the night, a light was seen coming over the mountains; it approached, and the next thing they knew, they were hastily leaving the campsite, following an unexplainable lapse of time. Five years later, under hypnosis, Scott described how the object, emitting a purplish light from underneath, approached and hovered over them. He felt a “pulsating, pulling feeling” and the two young men were “lifted” up into the craft. Inside, they were separated, and Scott was led by a 7 ft tall entity down a corridor to a door which, upon approaching, “shattered;” inside, in a small room filled with mist, he encountered 4 or 5 similar creatures, 7 foot tall and with grayish skin similar to that of a crocodile, and with 3 fingered hands. Scott was stripped and placed against a wall panel very brilliantly lighted; the room was cold and the mist emerged from vents in the floor. A machine directly in front of him appeared to “scan” him, and a new entity, this one 9-foot tall, communicated telepathically with him, and asked why he was afraid. His mind was briefly transported to, presumably, the being’s home planet. The beings that examined him had huge ears, no hair, and slit-like mouths; their feet were elephant like, with three broad toes. When the examination was completed, Scott was reunited with his friend and returned to the ground, with no conscious memory of what had taken place. However, both felt and unspecified terror of such degree that they immediately packed their gear and returned to town. Brian Scott also learned that these beings had a method of “displacing” their ships through space by using a series of hops. The spacecraft were guided in their trajectories by a number of space navigational beacons that are placed strategically throughout the galaxy.

Humcat 1971-12
Source: Al Lawson, Mufon, & Cufos, Dr. William McCall Type: G

new topics

top topics

join