It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do government officials come on here to help disprove it???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I was wondering this.. Now I seen a video called in plane sight, and if there are gov. officials reading this, go look it up and if you can debunk it do it... ut some interesting things were on the video.

1. The Planes had no windows, nor markings or logos and it had something attatched to the bottom of it like a missle or something and it went off before hitting the tower...

2. they showed the hole in the pentagon and it was circular leaving no room for the wings to cause damage, it was small hole.. furthermore how does the plane go through three rings of thick steel?

and we do have some members of secret societies in thi country who want to bring about global communism, but this stems from biblical revelatin and that the world is preparing itself for antichrist who will globally rule everybody...

Now gov. officials.... please debunk this and ill listen to you guys, I saw the footage and its just clear as day......

and if the gov did do it, certain members, then they truly nee to be prayed for, for that type of evil is hitler worthy truly so we need to pray beyond measure...

peace.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I'm sure agents have access and pretty much do anything they wish no matter how good the IP tracking is here at ATS.

The question is..How would you know if there are agents or not on ATS? You couldn't. Psyops using the power of words and content are but a microcosm of how they go about disinfo, Mind Kontrol, and misinfo.

It is one of those subjects you cannot prove or disprove because the ones that contain and control info are smarter than you could possibly ever imagine.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Well, of course. Either government officials,

or people who refuse to see the truth and are

suffering from extreme denial, and like they say, its not a river.

They ARE out there! Still rooting for Georgie, the NWO, Cheney & the whole ball of wax.

Adolph had millions behind his horrific deeds.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Yes, we are here....it does not pay though.

In Plane Sight??? Only the Killtown No-Planers still cling to that theory.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 08:40 AM
link   
The short answer is yes.

Strategic Communication Laboratories is the leading supplier of Information Operations, Strategic Communication and Public Diplomacy services to governments ...
www.scl.cc

The SCL is in charge of how we all receive information. As their web site says, the right weapon can win a battle. The right message can win a war.

As for the lack of windows on the plane. Well... watch september clues. Then apply your rational mind to what they present. The truth of the matter sounds so far fetched that those that understand it are ostracized from both sides of the debate. The kookyest of the kooks both sides accuse us of being disinformation agents. But the truth is what it is no matter how strange it is.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Titorite

please, link to spetember clues, I have no clue what it is...

and it wasnt just the lack of windows, but it didnt have any logos, it was like a military plane.....

Throat Yogurt

" kill town no planers "

No in the video the planes were there, its just that they had no windows, and no logos, it wasnt a commercial airlines I seen it for my own eyes... How do you defend that?

The video is called INPLANESITE its pretty indepth..

Dgtempt.. we are headed for an age of antichrist, and the bible predcits a one world order and that everybody will have something in their hands or on their forheads to by ad sell, a global thing which might be a chip implant I dont know...

And agents please answer me this. I heard that in the official booklet of certain gov. documents, that all religious peopl are terrorist or considered a threat.

what about the innocent people likeme who are harmless as a fly? Have you ever heard of anything like this?

peace.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   
The footage was just of poor quality, low resolution, and couldn't capture details of the aircraft.

"In plane site" is pretty much been left on the conspirational cutting room floor since 2006. It has been debunked to oblivion and back.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by JesusisTruth

This is only part 7. There are 8 parts. You can enter the search term on google video or youtube or any search engine really.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Taxi driver, please a website about planesite being debunked..

The first part about the pentagon..

1. They had I think 3 rings of 18 inch reinforced steel, how can a plane which should have dicinigrated through the first ring go through three moe?

2. They dont have penagon footage, when they showed clearly that they have about 10 cameras around the frnt where the plane hit, yet not (one) of those camera angels were used to the media.. except a gas station across the street...

3. The hole was little, I mean little, the wings should have caused a non circular hole, yet the hole was not that of an airplane....

please I need alittle more than its been debunked, I have seen it for my own eyes, im not bias, its pretty incredible evidence...

I will watch those videos now...

peace.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I would not be surprised if we have changed government officials views to reflect our own.
Surely, although they work for the government, they must have somewhat a mind of their own and realize that for the most part we do have some very valid conspiracies here!

Any Gov people out there care to respond?

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Actually we do. Every morning we have a meeting at 7AM to plan our our days attacks on the various 9/11 "truth" sites on the internet. 7:30-9:00 we work on foreign sites (our translators just REFUSE to work any other time) 9:00-10:00 we take our coffee break (gotta love being a government employee), 10:00-12:00 lunchtime. 12:00-2:00 is our siesta. 2:00-5:00 we spend in the space time continum traveling back to that day so we can digitally alter all video transmissions from that day. Thats the hard one, everytime we think we have that one done....we discovered SOMEONE ELSE that had a video camera that day. We also take the time to use our little gadget the MiB gave us, which allows us to place images on camera film that day (do you KNOW how many cameras took pictures there that day? OY)

In the evenings we come to ATS.......

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
DuDE! You just started a new conspiracy theory! Now, just make a youtube video of "TimeShillz" or "CSI Stargate" and you will have droves of loyal followers buying the t-shirt for years to come.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Swamp Fox, was that a joke or are you for real? I cant tell in this age whos being sarcastic or not anymore...

If so, the media doesnt show any othr angles then the on angel in the gas station accros the street.

why?

If it was a missle could be my only answer... If there are other angles show me please..

Now I would love to debink the maker of inplanesite,, if they are lying they are, if not why do they get called crazy...

and if the Government the sercet freemasons are in on it, please all you people, they have to be prayed for.. Dont be suprsed at evil, its everywhere..

Also God sees everything, so at the judgement seat as he has said, he will make all (hidden) thingsmade visible to the entire world... Nobody can hidefrom his eyes...

bcause think about it, Justice is something God placed in us, there is an ultimate just judge whos fll of goodness....

anyways, please gov. officials give me a site or something explaining the 3 rings of steel and the camea views...

peace.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   

OH the temptation.......

I was being sarcastic. Well except for the fact that I am a government employee and I am a member of ATS (by my own volition, my job has nothing to do with it)

Why hasnt the video of Flight 77 been released? One of three reasons, either there really isnt a camera that caught it (most likely) or out of respect for the families that have already seen the other two planes hit thousands of times, or the FBI just doesnt need to waste the time going through all the videos again (which they are required to do by law, in the off chance there is a privacy act issue) just to release a video that didn't show squat.

As for the Pentagon....the exterior wall was the only one reinforced, the rest of the walls were good ole brick and mortar.......

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Ah yes butyou see that doesnt make alot of sense.

In the video IPS, they show a click of documentation on how the pentagon was built, with 3 walls of 18 inch reinforced steel..

secondly when it first happned, 9/11 that is, the only camera view was the one accros the street, they never used the other ten cameras right directly in front of the pentagon where it hit...

You know the scary thing for real?

Is what people are without Gods grace... completely heartless, unfealing, no remorse, dread.....

we truly have to appretiate love, im serious, because if they did do this, and this would be to usher in this one world order, they have to be some of the evilest creatures on the planet....

peace.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Hell yes they do! Theyre trying to disprove anything from et's to freemasonic conspiracies, murders and coverups.

Too many people here not giving the benefit of the doubt on any subject, that to me is sorta fishy.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
The illuminati are most definitely on here, they even have their own section Secret Societies. Don't fear them. State your case whatever it may be. Eventually you might pull a couple in, they tend to work in teams. Just smile at them, tell them you love them, and NEVER back down.

watchZEITGEISTnow

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Im going to guess that by "IPS" you mean In Plane Sight maybe? Therein lies your problem....watching it. I think I will stick with reading the words of the men and women who remodeled...and then rebuilt that section of the Pentagon. There is a great book about it at the public library...cant miss it, its called "Pentagon"

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I am not so much worried about the agents who come on here to do battle in the Conspiract Theory arenas. I am sure they are there, from various groups, organizations and societies. I have run into a few directly, who clearly had more of an agenda than "denying ignorance." I am more concerned about "the watchers." They are watching to see every possible crazy thing can be cooked up, debunked, rebunked, and turned out by the CT community, so they can go do something no one ever thought of while they work to enslave mankind. We talk in here, they apply the lessons in the real world of mass psychology and hypnosis.

Feel better now?

[edit on 2/9/0808 by jackinthebox]

top topics

join