It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Demolished/imploded, where is the sound?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by sputniksteve
Hmm. Hutchison effect is so unique though, leaving the metals and other stuff broken with such strange patterns and forms or superimposed into each other. I wonder if there is evidence of these types of damage.

This might interest you. I'm not saying for sure but it's interesting.

www.fema.gov...

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
good call Griff

it doesn`t matter.
if the explosions cannot be heard then I guess it was not conventional
explosives that were used.

theres no way in He*% that all 3 buildings came down like that.

........NO WAY.......

I`m still waiting for anyone to prove how this could happen.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Maya432

I wish I knew the answer to that. I don't have the first idea. I do agree that there are lots of questions that have yet to be answered, and I think that is one. I have a hard time understanding how things happened the way they did. I am just not ready to accept the word of the government or the theories supplied by the "believers". I don't mean that in a negative way, just for a lack of better words.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by sputniksteve
I am just not ready to accept the word of the government or the theories supplied by the "believers". I don't mean that in a negative way, just for a lack of better words.

Don't just accept ANYONE's word for it (either side). Research it for yourself and come to a conclusion on your own. That's the best advice I can give.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
IMO, Dr. Robert Bowman says it best when people actually choose to remain objective during necessary investigative procedures:

www.youtube.com...

Please do note who is being objective during interview and who is not. Please also note how Hannity (FOX) deliberately brings up political party affliliation, rather than leaving that out of the interview as should have been done, aka Rovian black propaganda deliberately used to sway superficial opionion against the one being interviewed.

They did the same against Dr. Kevin Barrett concerning Islamic studies, by using sectarianianism to superficially sway opinion FOX and Bush administration way and only their way.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Griff

Yes that is good advice Griff. I have been trying to do that for myself, but I am not the best at research, I will admit that. The problem I am running into is it is difficult to find information that does not have a bias attached to it. Most videos and such are usually being used to argue a side, and that makes me leary of it because I don't trust it is unaltered. I wish I had better googling skills.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Hi Everyone ,
Concerning the 911 conspiracies, the best and most conclusive documentation I have seen is by Richard Gage and his Ae.911truth.org. He proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that this was all purposely done. Just to dismiss it or not believe it doesn't make it untrue. A controlled demolition on public tv that resulted in the death of many innocent with no regard for human life is by far not the first time our government has had a total disregard for human life. Plus, non of the volunteers that helped at the site were told that all that dust they were breathing was asbestos dust, but now they are having respiratory problems. Do you know how a person dies from asbestos poisoning, they suffocate to death. Because of damage to the soft tissue of the lungs it becomes increasingly harder to breath. "Money is the root of all evil" isn't just a clever saying, but a truth. Most motives are pretty basic from my experience and if you look into all the factors in play and the results it seems pretty clear to me. There will always be those that disagree, so at least for my part I will always try to give as much proof as I know.

"Trust is earned, not freely given."
ohnoomrbill

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griff

We all know buildings don't fall down symmetrically from asymmetrical damage/fires/failures.

[edit on 2/5/2008 by Griff]

This is a fundamental point.

People who don't see this are, as Griff points out, in need of some education. There are also people who don't want to see it. It requires some emotional maturity to accept this fact in the 9/11 context. There are also people who pretend not to see it and endeavour to make sure that others don't see it. These last are people who share an agenda with the Bush administration.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

I agree. When I first realized that things might not be as they seem, this is one of the things that really got my attention. Watching them fall is just an amazing sight. To say that it does not look intentional is hard for me to understand. Add this to the evidence of destruction at the Pentagon, and it is a powerful argument that there is something amiss. The only problem I have left is figuring out the how. There are a lot of explanations as we all know.

One of the first profound things I ever heard on ATS was a guy coming on to tell that he knew for absolute certainty that flight 93 was shot down. It had never occurred to me that this might be the case. After I heard the explanations for why people thought it was handled the way it was, it really sealed the deal for me as to what the most likely explanation was.

I told my father what I thought about flight 93, and he thought I was retarded. I honestly believe he would not question the events of 9-11 no matter what. It would be way to hard for him to believe that something like that could be take place.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by sputniksteve

Emotionally this is very very tough for people to swallow. The implications are very very bad. They are terrible in regard to the events of that day but they are even more awful in regard to what must be coming in the future.

If the Bush administration was willing to go to such lengths to further their middle east agenda and secure control of the oil there, the forcasts for a world with diminishing oil supplies must be very depressing.

That is why people like Cheney and the other neo-cons are not simply criminals. They are criminals of course, but more in the style of Hitler, determined to do what was right for his nation no matter the cost to everyone else.

Unless the trend line is altered in some way toward a more compromising, multilateral approach to problem solving, especially specific to the world energy problem, I think we are on a path to another major world war.

I think that is what your father doesn't see. Without that backround understanding, the idea that the Bush administration would pull a stunt like 9/11 is "unbelieveable."

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join