It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

E.T crafts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I have noticed that we have differant planes for differant jobs but ufos seem to be random in the sense that they appear randomly there dont seem to be any connection say there are cases where people have seen a triangular ship round ship or cigar ship and been abducted by a round triangular or cigar ship it doesnt seem as if there a certain ships that do abdution and that do reconnisence does anyone have an explaination

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by shorty
I have noticed that we have differant planes for differant jobs but ufos seem to be random in the sense that they appear randomly there dont seem to be any connection say there are cases where people have seen a triangular ship round ship or cigar ship and been abducted by a round triangular or cigar ship it doesnt seem as if there a certain ships that do abdution and that do reconnisence does anyone have an explaination

Explanation for why there are different kinds of ships? Same reason we have different kinds of planes maybe? Also I'd say different sources, as they're not all "piloted" by the same beings. This is why Russian planes look a little different than US planes. But both of them are Earth planes. Now imagine 2 different planets... the spaceships might not even look alike at all.

And what does this have to do with Secret Societies?

[Edited on 13-2-2004 by lilblam]

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Supposedly, even we had captured craft from at least nine different distinctly different source aliens.....

There may be something to it timeline wise, as well...for it's rare now to hear of cigar shaped craft...(old model?)

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Also bare in mind that some of the reported UFO craft may be of a terrestrial origin.It is theorized that a certain portion of Triangle sitings are our govts latest pet project deemed the Black Manta.That being said,some of the triangle sitings with ships as huge as a Football field may have other origins.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Well as stated by members here, each type of ship has different purposes. Also, there are rumoured a good number of alien species coming to earth, I have heard some claim as many as 80 different types that were known. That does not include all of them likely but only those observed by humans.

Whether true or not if one supposed life out there then there would have to be expected a great diversity of it.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I would bet that the majority of triangle sightings are either the Manta or the TR-38.....whichever you want to call it until it's more official....

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
I would bet that the majority of triangle sightings are either the Manta or the TR-38.....whichever you want to call it until it's more official....

Agreed...It seems that they are incorporating some pretty far out propulsion systems with these...Too bad it takes them so long to come clean on these prototypes,it would at least squelch some of the paranoia for those particular craft.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Yes the Manta is likely out there if not nearly everywhere these days but the Manta cannot account for all the triangular sightings which have been numerous in recent years.

I have read stories of pyramids, white triangles, immense triangles, different shaped triangles, and even red triangles being sighted. I have doubts that humans are making all of these crafts.

Not to sound like a broken record, but the reptoids/lizards are claimed as owners/operators of many of these type craft.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Theyre are good and bad aliens... I figure at least 5 different ships may be using our atmosphere and of course there is those bastards in the government flying there ships also

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 04:49 PM
link   
If you take all of the credible ufo sightings by multiple witnesses you're gonna come up with a helluva lot of descriptions of types of craft,
cigars, discs, spheres, black triangles, triangles the size of football fields, flare appearing type craft, shapeshifting craft, and the list goes on...
the funny thing is through the hundreds of ufo photos and videos I've seen, I still haven't seen a vid. or photo or even a similair description to the ufo that I saw!

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 04:51 PM
link   
psycosrus,

nor have I seen a ufo picture like the one I saw too. A bent tube in the shape of the letter 'L.' Most bizarre.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Here's an example of the variations you guys are talking about:

www.rense.com...

Definitely an oddball anomolous craft,not in the standard saucer or triangle category.Also we have the tophats,acorns,etc...Wild stuff.

[Edited on 16-2-2004 by 11thdimension]

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11thdimension
Here's an example of the variations you guys are talking about:

www.rense.com...

Definitely an oddball anomolous craft,not in the standard saucer or triangle category.Also we have the tophats,acorns,etc...Wild stuff.

[Edited on 16-2-2004 by 11thdimension]

great link!!

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Following is a short quote from the page.

"We think you should know about it. The advances are being made in the development of new metal alloys. These alloys have remarkable characteristics, in that they will change shape upon the application of an electric current or magnetic field. They change shape, or morph, as the researchers prefer to say, rapidly and with some considerable force. They are termed compact hybrid actuators,, a mouthful of engineering jargon, so we would prefer to call them living metals,. Why? Because these alloys incorporate advanced nano-technology that is designed to enable them to mimic living systems in their versatility and dynamism. The list of potential applications seems endless, and the U.S. military is funding a variety of related research programs exploring the full range of options. Self-healing wings that flex and react like living organisms, versatile bombers that double as agile jet fighters, and swarms of tiny unmanned aircraft are just a few of the science-fiction-like possibilities that these next-generation technologies could make feasible in the decades ahead."

I believe that technology is way more advanced than what the avg public is aware of.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Sorry THENEO...

I have read stories of pyramids, white triangles, immense triangles, different shaped triangles, and even red triangles being sighted. I have doubts that humans are making all of these crafts.

Not to sound like a broken record, but the reptoids/lizards are claimed as owners/operators of many of these type craft.

but I've suddenly got Sleestak images in my head from the old Kroft show, Land of the Lost, hehe....

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 09:13 AM
link   
i guess they dint care about what they di they just do what they want to here on earth. If they wanna abduct someone they wont care what ship they'll use

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I thought this thread was gonna be about alien beadwork, or pottery, or leather tooling, or macrame.

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 08:28 PM
link   
if they are here they obviously have a reason and whatever that reason is they dont seem to want us to know about it

top topics

join