It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

jewish lobby has taken over ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Yes its true. One word about the banking empire of the Rothschilds or the pharma empire of the Rockefellers will get you thrown out. Take a picture folks cause this thread is censored. If not I will be glad to speak with non aipac members. cheers jim

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Jim,

Your not being censored. if you read what the mod said the last time you posted, there are many threads at ATS where you could add your thoughts.

my advice, try the search function.

CT

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Hello.

I noticed that you have only been a member here for a week which is probably the reason for your accusation.

Perhaps you missed the button on the top right of every single page of our forum which says in very clear letters: "Search".

If you would have used the search function you would have found a rather decent amount of threads on the topic you were writing about. The difference is that those threads are well researched and thought out while yours was simply a two or three line accusation with no research whatsoever, no evidence, not even any organized thoughts from yourself. Just a simple statement. Considering how many quality threads on this topic exist it serves no purpose to leave yours open.

Consider a "current events story" in the news now. Would you rather read an in depth article about today's global financial market woes or an article that says "market sucks." I'm sure you see my point.

Your statement of "jewish lobby has taken over ats" is irresponsible, incorrect and ridiculous. Your thread was closed for valid reasons according to our T&Cs. If you want to do something about that, here's a novel idea... make a better thread. Do some work on it. Present something new.

As far as anyone "taking over" ATS, you should keep in mind that ATS is a privately owned website with staff in every corner of the globe. When thinking about that claiming that a jewish lobby has taken over reeks of small mindedness.

I sincerely hope that your future at ATS will consist more of listening and learning rather than simply attacking because you don't understand something.

[edit on 1/23/2008 by Djarums]

join