It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP test

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 03:17 AM
link   
www.arrl.org...

Well, they fired up HAARP and the world didn't end.

All I caught was the initial ping, not the pong. However, it was fun to
at least hear HAARP in action. Note that the pulses should have a
constant amplitude. In reality, that wasn't the case.

www.lazygranch.com/temp/saturday_1230pm_noagc.ogg
www.lazygranch.com/temp/saturday_1030pm_noagc.ogg

(To play ogg, use winamp, irfanview, or VLC player)
www.videolan.org...
www.irfanview.com...
www.winamp.com...

To view and play the waveform, try Audacity
audacity.sourceforge.net...

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by gariac

www.abovetopsecret.com...
can you post your info here as well please ? thanks

snoopyuk

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
What sort of signal level did you get?

Did you get the hop from the moon or was it the skywave?

I'm also curious about your equipments - dipole or long wire?

[edit on 21-1-2008 by thedeerhunter270]

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by thedeerhunter270

I certainly didn't get the moon bounce. I suppose I got a sky wave, but HAARP is very directional and very powerful. Generally in shortwave communications, you try to keep the radiation angle low. [There are exceptions to this rule.] However, HAARP would probably be shooting straight up. Thus, I don't know exactly what I was receiving. It could be splatter from the vertically radiated signal, or it could be disturbing the whole ionosphere. This signal was heard in Australia, where the moon wasn't even out.

I use a Wellbrook ALA100 and a homemade loops. That recording was done with about 16 ft worth of loop, i.e. my indoor loop. I have a few wire loops I bring on the road:
www.lazygranch.com/images/radio/loop1.jpg
www.lazygranch.com/images/radio/loop2.jpg
www.lazygranch.com/images/radio/loop3.jpg
www.lazygranch.com/images/radio/loop4.jpg
www.lazygranch.com/images/radio/loop5.jpg

I made a larger version
www.lazygranch.com/images/radio/bigassant.jpg
In that particular photo, I was nulling the beacon at the Tonopah Test Range. The camera shot is in the direction of the beacon, which to my surprise turned out to be close to the northern border.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
wasnt haarp the reason a plane went down back in the mid to late 90's off the eastern seaboard??

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Hi. I am not connected with this site, but found it while doing some research in order to find out what HAARP test times might be recorded.
The reason for doing so is to see if these test times might corroborate with various earthquakes around the world. And the reason I want to do this is to see if these testing times correspond to earthquakes that have, for the most part (one interesting example aside), a focal depth of 6.2km/10miles.
After seeing one persons perusal of this same situation on Youtube for earthquakes in March 2008, I looked at the USGS site to see if the same holds true, and scarily enough, it seems to.
The one exception I found occurred around Papua Indonesia, where an earthquake of 7.3 and numerous aftershocks revealed a depth of 21.7 miles, with little exception. Going to the San Andreas Fault to see if tremors usually all originate from the same depth as those around them, I found 3 that took place within 24 hours, and they were 3.5, 3.7, and 5.5 miles deep.
I find this to be rather unnerving. If anyone has any further information or insight on this, I would "love" to hear it. I am one who simply wants to know "What is", wherever it leads.
Eeg Nivek

new topics

top topics

join