It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possibility of another 9/11?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
After the 9/11 attack, I feared of another attack just like it, maybe even a replica except on a different structure. It's a bit over 6 years now since the 9/11 and I think that we will have another attack pretty soon, either during the end of this decade or the beginning or the next decade. The attack maybe will not target the US, it could target China or some European nation. The evil behind a future attack might be Al Qaeda, some radical zealots, crazy people, and who knows, the papcy or the US government may be behind it too. I used google to search for these future demises, and it seems that others have the same ideas as I. I also think that the only way to protect against such attacks is to eliminate the root of the problem, however that's 100% easier said than done.

www.google.com...:en-US:IE-SearchBox&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&sourceid=ie7&rlz=1I7GGIH

"MANCHESTER, N.H. —- Rudy Giuliani said if a Democrat is elected president in 2008, America will be at risk for another terrorist attack on the scale of Sept. 11, 2001."- www.politico.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Gooliani is a fear mongering used douchebag.

We won't have another 9/11 type of event until America wants badly enough to get into another war. That was the premise for the "attack", and now that we are embroiled in two wars, there's no need for another one.

Fear not.

join