It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Rare Collapse Video- Explosion and Multi-Stage Collapse.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 02:02 AM
link   
If anything this video refutes the official version of the collapse. (or mabey it doesnt)

Notice the explosion sound at the moment of collapse. The top part looks to have been a wreaking ball hammering its way down pusing the mid-40 floors outwards. Near the end of the video, the core columns are standing for sometime.

I found the collapse was strong enough to shake the cameraman belongins.

[edit on 13-1-2008 by IvanZana]

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by IvanZana

I heard someone say, "What is that sound?" That was before the top was completely cut loose from the bottom and started to pound (wrecking ball sounds) downward. The top tipping is indicative of controlled demolition implosion, including bringing buildings down into their own footprints.

It would help to have someone filter out all sounds, but the sound of voices talking into the mic, plus, the building pre- and during initial dropping. The extraneous street level noises are interferring with ability to hear what people are actually saying, and what sounds are coming from inside the buildings at all times.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   

In listening twice again, is one man saying, "What the heck is that?", prior to the top completely cut and pounding the balance of the building below?

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 02:29 AM
link   
what Always bugs me is how would the top 30 (?)...floors ...that obviously are tipping outward...How does that"chunk" of building just disinegrate....into tiny parts...and powder ??..come on..There had to be a 1/2 doz different kinds of explosive devices in that place...The official report is a disgrace to all the peple that died that day...The media bends over backwards to cover up all the Exposive Sounds heard that day..The media acts like people that where there are ALL mistaking the Sounds They Heard..come on...
..Fema is no friend if they can't come clean...Same with all the surpressed video taken that day...come on...

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Whats interesting is after the 2nd initial stage of collapse, a man mistakens the late-falling core columns for the WTC 1/ ( at the end of vid)

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by mrmajestyk6309

At the 13 sec mark you see the entire facade of the upper portion of the tower facing to the right peel away and tilt outwards, streaming grey smoke.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by gottago

That is concrete dust after the tops of cutter charged supports slide off the bottoms and explosively cause concrete - top and bottom floors - to pulverize from all that weight and mass. It would sound exactly as if large packs of muffled explosives are being set off inside the building, and are not. It is the sound of supports crashing down on the lower levels of the building as the building is being pulled into its own footprint. It can be much louder at the echo chamber in the sub-levels.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Does anyone else hear this guy's dishes shake 1/2 a second before collapse?

If it were a legitimate collapse, would the sound be so explosive even at the begining of the collapse?

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   

I did not hear the higher frequency of any dishes rattling, and am not saying no one else can hear it. The initial explosion is the top length and width core support half sliding of the bottom, and explosively hitting the concrete floors, immediately below where the supports were cutter charge sliced.

It was done in rapid succession. When enough supports are cut at the width and length of one side, there will be a delay in the other side dropping until those are also completely symmetrically cut. The top leans one way when one half is cut, and then shifts back the other as the other side, if completely lenght and width symmetrically cut. That is normal when pulling buildings using implosion, and dropping buildings straight down into their own footprints. It creates a much larger initial velocity force momentum, as long as the top does not topple, rather than shifting back were it was.

My concentration for 6 years was WTC. IMHO, I knew if that could be resolved, the rest of the details of two other locations would easily be resolved as well. WTC is the key to knowing what happened on 9/11/2001. I had to seriously study the science of controlled demolition implosion with articles from experts and many video observations of legal controlled demolitions. I learned they do not always bring down buildings the same way. It depends on where the buildings are located - congested urban, less congested suburban, or rural.

They do not have to drop buildings the same way as WTC 1 and 2. WTC 7 is proof of that. Yet, they all ended being pulled with implosive force and gravity into their own footprints.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   

The answer to the second part of your question is no. Pancake is loud and highly obviously layer by layer, but nothing continuously loud as implosion demolition seen on 1 and 2. It is more like the sound of 7 being pulled in differently. Pancake is just what it implies - one step at a time with long delays to remove support resistance in the way of dropping. The final result is uneven layers of building just like an uneven stack of pancakes.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
The collapse reminded me of this video

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   

It should. That is almost exactly the way WTC 1 and 2 fell only cleaner (more pulverized without pancaking) due to weight and mass. They both landed better in their own footprints compared to your video. The tops looking about the same only more vertical - further to drop and readjust at the twin towers. No explosions heard before dropping. That is normal with cutter charges removing supports.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Actually, when I looked at your video again, the building in the foreground is almost identical to WTC 1 and 2. That was a clean job.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Well thats proof a building can be demolished from the top down.

In the video the explosion sound i sudden and doesnt corasponde with collapsing.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 06:51 AM
link   
NOtice in the OP video the rumble begins before the building collapses?

top topics

join