It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[VIDEO] 1st Plane Footage Audio and Video Anomalies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 12:40 AM
link   
The only footage of Flight 11 has many anomalies that are responsible for some of the conspiracy theories. This may be another.

Listen carefully for the "blip, blap" right before and during impact with corralating visual 'glitches'

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I'm not sure I would even touch this with a ten foot pole.

I have no problem admitting that airplanes hit the WTC's legitimately. It's the collapse that makes me stand in wonder at people's ability to skew physics. And it's much easier to argue over the physics of the collapse than video anomalies.

This is interesting though...

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by IvanZana

What is that all that initial white smoke doing pouring out all over from what is supposed to be impact carbon fuel fire? It is not concrete dust. It is not black carbon fuel fire smoke. Steel does not produce smoke. I know one thing that definitely produce white smoke. That is explosives, from missiles or other chemical explosives opening up that hole through double steel walls.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   
The following has enlarged photos of one of the holes. Which way was impact clearly indicated, inside, outside, or not at all?

911research.wtc7.net...

Please pay careful attention to all photos on steel direction and smoke color.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 01:05 AM
link   
This is more of a critic of the Naudet brothers and their Million Dollar footage..

All the clips have this. It appears to be on the source video aswell.

For this thread i would like people to figure out the sound anomaly more so than the visual ones, but both matter.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 01:37 AM
link   

I have listened to it several times, but admit I am uni-laterally deaf. Are your referring to the sounds right after bleeps? It repeatedly sounds like two large barrel pipes being hit on one another - a flat clack-clack. At least, that is the way it sounds to me as a loud flat clack-clack.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by OrionStars

I have listened to it several times, but admit I am uni-laterally deaf. Are your referring to the sounds right after bleeps? It repeatedly sounds like two large barrel pipes being hit on one another - a flat clack-clack. At least, that is the way it sounds to me as a loud flat clack-clack.

YES that sound.

This anomaly has plagued me since I watched the footage on Spetember 12th 2001

[edit on 13-1-2008 by IvanZana]

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   

I have no idea either. Could have been something at street level feeding in to the camera audio or at ground level by or in the building. That video is shot quite a long distance from the twin towers.

That type of sound will be heard running over metal drain grates in streets or loose manhole covers - grate metal on grate frame holding the grate. The tunnel below will make it echo as blap-blap or clack-clack or clunk-clunk or some other similar sound.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I believe that OrionStars is correct when it comes to the noise annomilies being possible sewer grates or man hole covers, cause remember that those city and firemen workers were there doing some sort of work. So it could be alot of things, but one thing i can be sure on is that it sounds like some sort of metal alloy making that noise.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spaxz
I believe that OrionStars is correct when it comes to the noise annomilies being possible sewer grates or man hole covers, cause remember that those city and firemen workers were there doing some sort of work. So it could be alot of things, but one thing i can be sure on is that it sounds like some sort of metal alloy making that noise.

I kbow its not that. it happenens when the plane is inforont of the wtc and at the moment of impact.

If you look carefully the sounds is immiting static on the screen and arctifacts around the wtc and elswere.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by IvanZana

Originally posted by Spaxz

I know its not that. it happenens when the plane is inforont of the wtc and at the moment of impact.

If you look carefully the sounds is immiting static on the screen and arctifacts around the wtc and elswere.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
IN 6 years i have yet hear any explanation for the sound anomaly in this video.

All version of this clip have it. Is this proof proof video editing?

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by IvanZana
IN 6 years i have yet hear any explanation for the sound anomaly in this video.

All version of this clip have it. Is this proof proof video editing?

The video I posted in your "tv blackout" thread gives a possible explanation for that click: It could be a synchronizing tone broadcast over all the stations so everyone would have the timing right for the doctored footage. Like the clapping board they use in Hollywood. Action!.

The video explains it pretty well, please check it out!

Edit: I think I've made a mistake, the footage I was talking about was the live news coverages.

[edit on 14/1/08 by enigmania]

top topics

join