It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prince William future Anti Christ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   
There is speculation about Anti Christ either Putin, Bush or Pres of Iran but I believe this one is real

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Consider the way these people procreate. They inbreed over and over and over to keep the same families in line. These families are also reputedly satanists...

There isn't a far stretch of the mind to connect the dots that Bush could be the antichrist, William could be, both of their fathers could be... I think there are multiple anti-christs and each generation is bred to be the next.

Good vid. star

By the way... this picture has always creeped me out.

Phillip has the famous quote about wanting to reincarnate as a virus that whipes out mankind. It is well known that the Illuminati are responsible for poisoning vaccines and transmitting AIDS via these Vaccines, especially in third world Africa. Consider that Eugenics fanatics are the main contributors to these vaccination programs. Consider now that Harry and William were fronted as poster-boys for helping this U.N. crusade to spread Aids across Africa.

I think Harry and William have been brought up in the same abusive ritualistic way that all satanist royalty families raise their kids. In a way, I feel bad for them, but on the other hand, I can see plain as day why Harry is so troubled and why William has this creepy look on his face sometimes... I see the darkness inside that probably tortures them to live with. Just considering what Diana had to say about the Windsors convinces me that they have abused and molded these two princes to be the next in line of antichriste.

Fun fact: Bush is related to the boys, Harry looks very much like G.W. in some photographs. Not a coincidence.

[edit on 10-1-2008 by NewWorldOver]

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   
ONE of the key elements about the antichrist is that they are NOONE until their time comes and then the rise is quick.

Hitler was a pisson pesent with a "gift for speaking" that was used by heads of government.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I'm sorry but i just stopped watching the video when it said "Prince Henry will become world dictator in 2015". First off I don't believe in any "anti-christ" and then this video just started out with bad proof and claims. Perhaps they provided better evidence near the end but I didn't want to waste my time.

I actually thought it was pretty funny....

The only thing I saw right in the video is when they said that religion was possibly used by nobles to control the masses. Man they hit that right on the spot.....but then they ruined it.

[edit on 1/10/2008 by BlitzKrieger]

top topics

join