It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you think the next administration will investigate 9-11?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
What do you guys think? Especially if is a democratic President, maybe Obama or Ron Paul who knows.

I think in the mean time those who are investing an significant amount of time trying to get to the thuth should get to ball rolling to see if any particular candidate will be open to this idea.

[edit on 8-1-2008 by Bunch]

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Bunch

Why would the United States government spend millions and millions of dollars investigating something that was already investigated?

I have not heard any candidate (including Ron Paul) state that they felt the results of the 911 report should be looked at again.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
The "Truth" of what what happened won't be revealed through an administration, it will probably take years for something like this to come to light , something like the "HUMAN RADIATION EXPERIMENTS" , MKULTRA. Evil deeds by the CIA or covert operations such as what I mentioned or Gladio take a long time to come to light. Unless something major breaks though....

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
No.

That's what the 9/11 Commission was for.

Didn't Ron Paul refer to the truth community as "kooks"?

A lot of people are demanding an "independent" investigation, who would be allowed to rummage through sensitive and classified material anyway? Besides that, the result would be the same and not every single question asked by every single truth seeker would get answered, which would lead to the demands for another independent investigation. IMHO.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   
No,I don't see anyone doing another investigation,not if they wanna remain in the good graces of the elite.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Most candidates are establishment scum. Of course they wont investigate themselves, the evidence is incriminating so why would they bother.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
No, the leading democratic candidate will be suicide bombed and the election will be called off. Marshall Law comes next so the current administration will continue to rule for the next 4 years.

My opinion only, I have no knowledge of exact future events.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinityoreilly
No, the leading democratic candidate will be suicide bombed and the election will be called off. Marshall Law comes next so the current administration will continue to rule for the next 4 years.

My opinion only, I have no knowledge of exact future events.

I think they called it off because a better plan came into play. A minority who had the sheeple begging for change. Martial Law will come into play just before the '12 election. Look for Obama to be suicided. Then Martial Law will be implemented. Take it to the bank.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
NO.
There will not be another investigation. They have done all the investigating they are going to do. And besides that, what are they going to use to do any investigating with? All of the evidences is either destroyed or so bad contaminated it is worthless.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by fixer1967
NO.
There will not be another investigation. They have done all the investigating they are going to do. And besides that, what are they going to use to do any investigating with? All of the evidences is either destroyed or so bad contaminated it is worthless.

They shipped every last piece of steel off to China. HMMMMM? Wonder why??

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by underthedome

Stephen Jones has thermitic smaples of the thermite founfdin the dust. A woman who lived in an apartment complex across the street from the WTC's has the samples. It's been tested. The govt will not acknowledge this.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
"Why would the United States government spend millions and millions of dollars investigating something that was already investigated?"

You really consider that half-assed butcher job a real investigation? They pretty much gave the American people exactly what they deserve: half-truths wrapped up into one nice little tidy package. If the country as a whole had any intelligence to speak of, they would have never accepted and settled for such a lame song and dance.

new topics

top topics

join