It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Open your mind: Illuminati Symbolism

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by dAlen
I think the biggest conspiracy is that there is no conspiracy and those at top are laughing their heads off at how silly sheep can act. Sure there is manipulation...that is a given.
Sure there are things that you can show as a fact were a conspiracy. But we are talking about large scale, and it seems the universe just 'works'. Each snow flake falls in the appropriate place. (zen)
And "The world is a stage" - shakespeare
We are all actors enjoying the drama...seriously. See how bored you would be without some excitement.

So ego (neither good nor bad, but one could say it is a tool that seems to have possessed most the world) is in control here. That simple. The ego has us hoodwinked (but Im sure its because we let it. After all, it is but a tool.)

peace

dAlen

What a lovely myth you live within. Here back on planet Earth I am afraid the facts speak loudly in contradiction to your fondly held anaesthetic. Banking is the root cause of world conspiracy and the fomentor of war and misery. International bankers are documented agents of change and manipulation and don't even make a secret of it unless they have to.

"We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected the promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world-government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the National auto-determination practiced in past centuries."

David Rockefeller, In an address to a Trilateral Commission meeting in June of 1991

This is not opinion it is independently documented fact.

Cozy as it would be to treat conspiracy as rubbish, the history of the world is the history of secret societies.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by DogHead
This is not opinion it is independently documented fact.

who said anything about opinion:
(i.e.- "Sure there are things that you can show as a fact were a conspiracy.")

dude, you really have to go back and re-read...then re-read again.
I know you wont get it nor can you if you take the stuff that seriously.

Its all a game. Your choice how you react, though most reactions are fear based if you noticed and neglects the good happening at the moment...as you sit typing your response to me for example.

Life is good, unless you choose to see it otherwise. Not me or anyone can convince you otherwise, thus I wrote what I did in my opening statement. We will have to agree to disagree.

Peace

dAlen

[edit on 13-1-2008 by dAlen]

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 03:45 AM
link   
OCCULT SYMBOLS FROM THE NEW WORLD ORDER

www.youtube.com...

I just recently found this…very cool, yet again explains that little bit more on the subject….

<< 1   >>

join