It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Insider comes forward with confirmation that 9/11 was an inside job.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 02:30 AM
link   
I just want to share this information to those who are interested of course.
It is not my intention to start a big discussion about it.
My reason for that you can read in my signature.
However, I will gladly let you know my personal opinion about this information.

The details showed below, are in my opinion the most realistic ones in what really happened and correspond very close with those of my own .

ource; www.projectcamelot.net...

'Henry Deacon', a Livermore Physicist.

He declined to appear on video or to have his name made public... for entirely understandable reasons. (Henry Deacon is a pseudonym, prompted by his similarity to the likeable and creative polymath on the Eureka TV show.)
I knew about 9/11 two years before the event, for instance. Not in specific terms, but certainly in general ones. It was talked about, an event like that, something that would change the game, let's say.
9/11
Henry told us that besides knowing way beforehand that something like this was planned (see his first interview), he’d been briefed about it in detail a few hours before it happened in his place of work at the time. The briefing took place with a group of colleagues. He reported being shocked not only at the low-key way it was announced, but at the comparative apparent lack of reaction of many of his colleagues. The purpose of the announcement was so that when the employees heard about it on the news later that day, they would not be alarmed: “When you hear this in the news later today, don’t panic, because this is what’s going on.”

We are of course under no illusions about the importance of this. Five years after the event, Henry may be the first insider to come forward with confirmation that 9/11 was an inside job.
Further details:
• The planes that hit the twin towers were remotely controlled (over-riding the pilots, and with software modifications that would permit tight turns that would normally be impossible due to autopilot default limit settings). The remote control was enacted from thousands of miles away.

• The plane that hit the Pentagon was a small, remotely piloted Navy jet. A full-sized Boeing 757 could not have been used because the aerodynamic ground effects would have prevented it coming in so low at full speed without it having to slow right down as if to land.

• The well-publicized cell phone calls had been fabricated.

• He also thought that control over Flight 93, which either crashed or was shot down over Pennsylvania, had been lost, and that that part of the plan had gone wrong (there had been another targeted building, but he did not know which one).

MOD EDIT to correct BB code on quote]

[edit on 1/4/2008 by benevolent tyrant]

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 03:58 AM
link   

The purpose of the announcement was so that when the employees heard about it on the news later that day, they would not be alarmed.

Oh, how caring. I guess Need to Know basis do not apply?

This article and its host website is writtenly entirely by Bill Ryan. Have you heard of Serpo?

In any case, he brings nothing new to the table.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Doesn't matter how many experts, how many insiders, how many whistleblowers come forward:

The truth is already out. Those who are still in denial will continue to deny : forever. Until the President himself declares 9/11 to be an inside job, the skeptics will never admit the possibility.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

I have to agree with SteveR. This does not add anything new. If you follow the link to project Camalot, you find out how insane these people are.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
This article and its host website is writtenly entirely by Bill Ryan.

Well, he put on paper what this 'Henry Deacon' said in an interview, nothing wrong with that in this case in my opinion.

Originally posted by SteveR
Have you heard of Serpo?

Yes, look here if you want,

reply to post by spacevisitor

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60
If you follow the link to project Camalot, you find out how insane these people are.

Well, maybe the people of project "Camalot" are insane as you said, but I follow project "Camelot", and those people are absolute not insane.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

Any one who posts this sort of Scientology rubbish should put a warning on it so that normal people will not waste their time reading it.

[edit on 2-1-2008 by jmdewey60]

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   
If this is Livermore Ca, then this is absurd. The planes hit around 7am western. So a meeting a few hours before would have been held at 2-4 am.....

HIGHLY unlikely that a bunch of egghead professors will just happen to at work then.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   
• The plane that hit the Pentagon was a small, remotely piloted Navy jet. A full-sized Boeing 757 could not have been used because the aerodynamic ground effects would have prevented it coming in so low at full speed without it having to slow right down as if to land.

Please see here:

Low flying Jumbo

Looks fast enough to me although this pilot can go faster. Low tight turns also.

The TAM airline in SP (which I personally saw he aftermath the next day), was doing "after landing speed" sub 150kmh and look how that ended up:

Sure a tail is left, unlike the Pentagon, but this plane was going slow in relative terms.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewWorldOver
Doesn't matter how many experts, how many insiders, how many whistleblowers come forward:

The truth is already out. Those who are still in denial will continue to deny : forever. Until the President himself declares 9/11 to be an inside job, the skeptics will never admit the possibility.

sadly, the truth isn't out until the Television says so. that is the nature of our virtual society.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by NewWorldOver

Sadly I have to agree with you there as well. Reminds me a lot of Roswell and the UFO skeptics.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Question

Sorry for the derail.... but I I am a Roswell skeptic... so Question...here is a question...

How come a spacecraft that can travel light years through worm holes, asteriod fields, black holes, all at amazing speeds....can get tangled up in some wires and crash??

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by NewWorldOver

When W and the rest of PNAC crew head down to Bush's 98,000+ acres in Parguay, the truth will then be known. The purchase was not covered by US media, but it certainly was by the mainstream media in South Americaand other countries. Must be out of the long arm reach of the US shadow government controlling the US media.

www.scoop.co.nz...

If people are going to find enough evidential proof, they better do it soon. No extradition will be granted out of Paraguay once they set foot on solid ground there.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainObvious
reply to post by Question

Sorry for the derail.... but I I am a Roswell skeptic... so Question...here is a question...

How come a spacecraft that can travel light years through worm holes, asteriod fields, black holes, all at amazing speeds....can get tangled up in some wires and crash??

I don't believe I have ever heard that it was tangled up in wires. Not in any documentary that I've seen, heck, not even in discovery channel or history channel documentaries has this been mentioned (and believe me, I watch A LOT of documentaries and videos on Roswell and UFO's, not once have I heard this). Would you care to cite your source where they said that it was tangled up and crashed?

top topics

join