It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51 Infiltration Site

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 04:47 PM
link   
heres a site i made about the plan of me getting into Area 51
Site
heres the old thread about the plan
thread

some of the plan is revealed on the 2nd page

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by austinthetitan

Dont you think by putting your plan out there to the public and to the government, they will just thwart your plan?

Seems to me, some plans should be left secret

Good luck, nonetheless.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

thats just the point to release a plan but only a select few will know the truth and the real plan

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Not much of a plan is it?I found the forum had some interesting discussions though.What is the point of having this site to discuss infiltration into area51 and than say its not the real plan anyway?

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Azador

What im trying to say is that the site releases News about the Plan maybe a few ideas every once in a while. Some of the ideas might be used or not so if they are not then it throws the Gov. off my tail.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 10:43 PM
link   
URGENT NEWS ON THE SITE!!! MUST VISIT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! IM SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 03:59 AM
link   
And what exactly do you plan to do if you actually do manage to sneak onto the base??I mean im sorry to be the rain on your parade but i think your caught up in the whole romance of the thing without realising the reality.Taking a few fuzzy pics of stuff unknown will not be worth getting shot or thrown in jail.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 04:07 AM
link   
I looked at your site and im afraid to join because I might die suddenly a short time later

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Azador

Im going to find out the truth, with about all of 12 diffrent hangars if we get in 1 manage to get a view of something inside with our video feed then we can know the truth of Area 51

reply to post by tac109

Why?

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   
by the way, i dont think you remember ATS's motto Azador
"Deny Ignorance" - meaning Deny Lack Of Knowledge

the only way to get knowledge of area 51 is to get inside and experience. Sitting at your computer desk reading other area 51 stories is doing nothing, the real way to find out is to get in there and see what only Area 51 personnel see. wether it is Alien Space Craft all the way down to Secret US Aurora projects. We need to do our best. The only way to "Deny Ignorance" when theres barely any info is to get out in the feild and gather info.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Forgive me for asking, but I have a few questions I need answered before I move forward:

1. Does ATS know you are recruiting members ( from it's forum ) to join YOUR forum?

2. If I sign up, and you release your plan a few newsletters at a time over months, how will I know what the REAL plan is? I mean if you say show up on Oct 15 and that was part of the FAKE plan but I didnt know and I showed up and no one was there except a bunch of government thugs, I am going to be midly PISSED at you and your forum.

3. If I sign up, and you release your plan a few newsletters at a time over months, and then you TELL me which plans are real and which are fake, how do you know that I am not a government plant and you and your clan of newsletter readers will be so busted?

Hmmmm......this whole thing may not work out huh?

Dorian Soran

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   

you do know that by now the sweeper programs have aquired the word "area 51" and "inflitrate" and you will be monitored
? umm so yea good luck on the infiltration , and let me know which jail you end up so i can send you some ciggarets so you have some cash

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Dorian Soran

1. I dont care about my forum, my forum is just to talk about the site and other random stuff

2.i release possible ideas for the plan, might be used might not. so this answer goes out to Thill too. They wont know what ill use only a select few will. so if they think i use some other one than the ones i use then all they will be doing is weaking their defences

3.same as 2nd answer

like i said before

i dont think you remember ATS's motto
"Deny Ignorance" - meaning Deny Lack Of Knowledge

the only way to get knowledge of area 51 is to get inside and experience. Sitting at your computer desk reading other area 51 stories is doing nothing, the real way to find out is to get in there and see what only Area 51 personnel see. wether it is Alien Space Craft all the way down to Secret US Aurora projects. We need to do our best. The only way to "Deny Ignorance" when theres barely any info is to get out in the feild and gather info.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Ok...if it is only going to be known to a SELECT few why should any of us bother to sign up and be a part of it? If you are going to promise me that I am going to be one of the few to get me to join, then I refer you to question number 3 of my previous post as to me being a plant. If I am not going to be privey to the REAL plan then why should I or anyone else care....see where I am going. This is circular logic and it makes my head hurt. I think I am going to go now and make my plans to get into Area 102 ( twice as cool as Area 51 )

Dorian Soran

[edit on 29-12-2007 by Dorian Soran]

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Well good luck with your plans and I would also suggest finding someone who fits your weight, height and build to be a body double. That way if the government does shows up you now have a 50/50 chance of not getting shot at and it gives you time to run.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Well I am with Dorian Soran on his questions. I just dont see how you can pull this off.

There is another thread similar to this that I responded on...so I will c&p what I said there, to here:

I guess I just dont understand how anyone thinks there is any way to sneak onto a military installation and not get caught and even worse, killed.

I live on a military installation. Sorry, but you arent going to just sneak on here and get away with it And we arent even "Area 51".

I have ridden with base security forces numerous times and talked at length with them about this type of stuff. You are not going to be able to sneak onto this military installation (Area 51) and come out alive.

[edit on 29-12-2007 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   
This is an obvious attempt at recruiting traffic/members to a website. Thread closed, member post banned.

PLEASE READ THE TAC.

Springer...

top topics

join