It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton's Secret Service Threatens Activists

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I guess it appears that if you ask the Clinton's a question that they don't agree with, or if your not a plant for Hillary with pre-scripted questions that the Clinton's will send their SS over to your house and threaten your career. When you get this kind of treatment and threatened by SS for asking a question, you truly begin to question just how free this country truly is.

This is truly disturbing that this sort of thing is happening.

[edit on 19-12-2007 by Vinadetta]
edit on 2-13-2014 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 11:11 AM
link   
As i recall we have the fifth amendment and aren't required to answer any questions that may incriminate us for past of future events that may transpire. I really hope he told them nothing more than Have a nice day I want my attorney.

respectfully

reluctantpawn

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by reluctantpawn
I really hope he told them nothing more than Have a nice day I want my attorney.

That's all well and good until they declair you an "enemy combatant" and throw you in Gitmo without a trial, attorney, or habeas corpus. But, we haven't lost any rights since 9/11 right? Just ask the right wing nuts around here and they'll tell you "all is well and good", "ignore the man behind the curtain".

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Griff:
By some standards I was once considered a right wing nut. Now maybe I am just a nut. I do agree with you though. Looking forward to meeting you behind the fence

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 01:13 PM
link   
At one time in the not-so-distant past, I could have been labled a right wing nut. Amazing how time changes things isn't it?

p.s. See ya in the camps.

top topics

join