It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bye Bye Billiary - Obama / Edwards Ticket

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Is there a swing in action ? With all the talk about Ron Paul being the only catalyst of change candidate I think these two can get more accomplished in the white house. Strong ticket indeed. They both believe that the interest groups on the hill have to be tempered. Good place to start if you ask me. Interest groups are like saying secret societies.

( Bohemian grove types )

John F. Kennedy warned us way back about these groups. Obama and Edwards know this and that is enough for me.

Hold on to your heads boys. Security - security - security !

Let the gavel be passed to a new generation of reflection, disclosure, honesty and positive change.

I know I'm not alone here.

Obama / Edwards 2008. !!!!

LGF.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I think Obama and Edwards would make a great team! That has nothing to do with secret societies though.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Sorry if I offended anyone with the Hilliary - Billiary crack but after a double shot of the Bushs' ( Bohemian Grove ) and a possible double slap from the Clintons' ( Bilderberger Group )

Stick a fork in my *** and turn me over, I'm done.
Cleaned up Lou Reed quote. Thanks Lou.

Say no to the status quo.

LGF.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Papillion

Where has Obama said that he against the special interests? Edwards is the candidate running against the Washington establishment, that ticket would be much better with Edwards on the top of it.

I'm for Kucinich, not either of them, but Edwards is by far the better of the two.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Raoul Duke

HST.

I like Kucinich as well. He would be a definite addition to the team. Probably the smartest of the lot. But carisma and presence wins these days and that is the aim, to unseat the status quo forementioned. Edwards could get more accomplished being VP albeit with a willing president. And Kucinich - Sickum boy.
LGF.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Raoul Duke

yes, the little imp that could is a far greater candidate than anyone on the field right now and would love to see him going up for a ticket with ron paul as the running mate.

top topics

join