It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A flashing object crossing in front of you. Nevermind

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 09:30 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

What could that flashing object be?

Two astronauts working in orbit, a flashing object passes in front of them, it is noticed by Control, and all ends in a nevermind.

Maybe at Control they were thinking that it was just a meteor or something?

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Looks to me like some kind of beamship which is no big deal imho

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   
It could be anything. Certainly doesn't have to be an alien spaceship.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Breadfan
It could be anything. Certainly doesn't have to be an alien spaceship.

The OP never said it was alien. So why do you feel the need to push the idea that it doesn't have to be one? You force that idea by saying: "Certainly doesn't have to be an alien spaceship" when the word alien is never even mentioned.

Thread title is: "A flashing object crossing in front of you. Nevermind"

No alien ship mentioned there or in the opening post. It's posts like yours that are starting to get more and more annoying. People like you like twisting what others say and it's getting old.

[edit on 13-12-2007 by nightmare_david]

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 06:27 AM
link   
nightmare_david 100% accurate.

I never talked about alien.

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 06:34 AM
link   
It is in the "Aliens and UFOs" forum. Therefore, it can be assumed that the OP considers it to be an alien or a UFO.

Not saying it isn't, I haven't even looked at the video yet.

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 07:06 AM
link   
If you don't consider this to be used, in your opinion, to talk about aliens or ufos, you could have put this in the space exploration forum and had them debate over what, of the hundreds of mundane things it could be, it is.

So you never said it was alien, but you never said it was UFO either, if you want to argue semantics (as shown by your post above).

I say it is a UFO, an Unidentified Floating Object and will remain one forever. There is always a ton of this stuff floating around our messy, shedding spacecraft, and when they get caught in the light they can seem to be larger or smaller than they really are (just like taking a flash picture during a snowstorm, the snowflake's reflections make them appear very odd). Plus, you have to add that this is dust behaving in a vacuum and in microgravity, so it's movement is very odd to us normal folk, and our brains do not relate to the physics of it. When you add the light reflections of dust, and the movement which we can't relate to you get a lot of useless nonsense about spacecraft, cover ups, aliens, ufos, etc. It never ends.

[edit on 14-12-2007 by IgnoreTheFacts]

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I believe it is one of the countless pieces of debris up there. It's rotating quickly with one reflective side catching the light, giving the illusion that it was blinking. He probably said "nevermind" because he realized it was nothing.

new topics

top topics

join