It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden messages on strange sites [Probable HOAX]...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Hello everyone.

Look at s3.dk...

What is goin on here. The site is HUGE, but there is no real meaning or point to the madness.

Perhaps the text on the pages are some kind of encrypted messages. For whoever, or whatever, I dont know...

Any idears ?

regs,

Eloop

[edit on 11-12-2007 by eloop]

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 02:08 PM
link   
wow, really interesting.

but unfortunately, there Is a "real meaning and explanation"
and I quote from the linked site:
"Hello dear guest. This site contains links to pages written by a computer, using artificial intelligence."

so there you have it.

but of course in conspiracy theory fashion, it could just say that but really have an entirely different agenda or purpose.
hidden message? possibly. but imo as of now, unlikely.

edit to add:
nice find super moderator.

[edit on 12/11/2007 by agent violet]

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Not sure, but apparently the "owner" has been spamming numerous sites with the same "Check out my site" message.

i.e.
S3.dk

Seems little more than a Markov-linked content experiment. Well, that and someone looking "promote" their latest(?) project.
$.02

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Well, I admit the google search looks like somones pet project, but still. Its probably my lack of understanding of math, but how can someone or something generate text, that "makes sense", without actually doing so.

Quote: "..to be considered to a higher state of absolute duty to the splendour of forgiveness..."

That sound almost lyrical...

That really, really wired !

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 02:25 PM
link   
S3.dk is owned by a Danish Man who currently works at Denmarks largest "trade for free" newspaper.

He is a former Software consultant and has worked with Information Technology and the Services industry.

I am sure he is trying to develop somekind of program to be implemented into somekind of internet business, as the mentioned newspaper above also have a huge online section here.

Maybe some kind of robot, to find articles around the net, regarding to areas of interest or something.

Edit: he also has a blog: here

[edit on 11-12-2007 by Bluess]

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Well there goes the conspiracy... If what you say i tru (i think it is), it sure is a hoax, He's got Google Advertising all over the site . I still like the poetry, though...

regs,

Eloop

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by eloop

Well yes, for this particular site. but I think "hidden codes" may very well be used at other sites. I'm looking right now to find something wierd out there

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bluess
reply to post by eloop

...may very well be used at other sites. I'm looking right now to find something wierd out there

Where would you go in search of such pages ?

top topics

join