It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There are no conspiracy theories...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   
...they are all conspiracy facts!

I remember watching the attacks on TV in 2001 and I bought into what the media said. The terrorists admitted they did it and George Bush was going to go after them in Iraq.

Then I became a Raelian (www.rael.org), opened my eyes to the truth and everything else fell into place.

I recently saw a documentary that confirmed my new suspicions on the subject - it's called "Demolitions" and I think it's much better than "Loose Change".

It shows how the WTC were demolished on purpose, and the footage and analysis of the event is very detailed. They even interview people who worked in the buildings weeks before the event and saw huge numbers of men in overalls drilling and installing stuff in the walls.

They event shut down the electricity/security systems/computer etc....it's all so suspicious.

Eventually the real terrorists (the US Government and its other 'rich' allies) will be exposed. We know from studying history that the truth eventually comes out (Hitler, Watergate etc.).

-Josh

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Hey man, they found a box cutter and a kuran.

Case closed.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Retikx
Hey man, they found a box cutter and a kuran.

Case closed.

AND intact passports that were 'blown out' of the towers after the planes smashed into them at 500mph in a giant fireball down to a street where a 'police officer' found it.

Case Closed.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 10:57 PM
link   
The terrorists also fitted the planes with some kind of undercarriage attachment, which is seen to eject a "missile like" flash immediately before impact, while in mid-air. Evidence shown on the Naudet impact and the Battery Park footage of both flashes prior to impact.

What UA or AA plane has no windows, and a pod attachment on the undercarriage?

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 03:35 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mutantalien1947
For you people out there that believe our own government was responsible for 9/11 you need to get a life.

And you people that still believe the official story need to wake up from your media fed fantasy world and face the reallity that something else may have happened instead of what you are being told.

I do not believe the government planned 9/11 (no real evidence yet) but i do believe there was plenty enough warnings and they may have left it happen just like Pearl Harbor.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   
And why in the world would our government just sit back and let something like this happen which not only killed alot of people but hurt our economy and almost put the airlines out of business. You can blame Clinton for his actions in screwing up our intelligent gathering capabilities. Bush, Chaney and Hallaburton have not profited. You keep pointing your finger at everyone but the people responsible and that is Islamic terrorist who hate us and want to kill us because of their own weird ass form of religion.

[edit on 15-12-2007 by Mutantalien1947]

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 12:51 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I mean come on on top of the box cutters the kuran and the hijackers personal suicide hat the feds even found some of the terrorist charred passports. And its so painfully obvious the ossama and his friends are so much better off now that they have pissed off the only superpower, i bet they laugh and sing and eat pommelos in the sunshine.

Americas central nervous system for defense, a 757 purportedly flew into the side of this building. Ive never seen proof of this, don't you think that a building of this importance that housed that many important people would be heavily surveilled? They have the angle and side of the building that was "attacked" on several different cameras. And the public is lead to believe that the best possible footage of the the crime itself looks as if it as taken on a 2 dollar wall mart web cam, with bad light bad connections and a whole lotta smudging.

oh yea, and they found dna from every single passenger that was on the flight that supposedly went into this building. But more than 90% of the plane itself vaporized.

preview.tinyurl.com... (couldn't find these)

preview.tinyurl.com... (found lotsa this)

Not one bit of it stands up to basic reason, Let alone physics. Its all working it self out now though, just watch.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 11:32 PM
link   

And why in the world would our government just sit back and let something like this happen which not only killed alot of people but hurt our economy and almost put the airlines out of business. Bush, Chaney and Hallaburton have not profited.

Gee, you really must live in a fantasy world. Hallaburton is making millions in profit and since Chaney owns most of Hallaburton he is making lots of money also.

The government let 9/11 happen the for the same reasons they left Pearl Harbor happen, power and money.

Originally posted by Retikx
oh yea, and they found dna from every single passenger that was on the flight that supposedly went into this building. But more than 90% of the plane itself vaporized.

Whats so bad about the reports of finding DNA on everyone is that they did not have the DNA testing at that time to test DNA that had been destroyed by heat.

If the fires were hot enough to destroy the planes it would have also been hot enough to destroy DNA.

[edit on 15-12-2007 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1
Gee, you really must live in a fantasy world. Hallaburton is making millions in profit and since Chaney owns most of Hallaburton he is making lots of money also.

Can we please refrain from the namecalling? Your comment could be made without it, you know. Please....

The Forum Policy does state this:

Ridicule, labeling, and blanket aspersions contribute nothing towards this goal. If you disagree with another member, please feel free to explain why you disagree by outlining the facts as you or your sources see them, not by labeling - whether by direct statement or by implication - those who hold certain views as "nutcases", "sheeple", "disinfo agents", "idiots" and so forth.

Thank you.

[edit on 16-12-2007 by Disclosed]

[edit on 16-12-2007 by Disclosed]

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I admit the evidence is overwhelming and alot of things don't add up, but where's the undeniable proof that what you all say is truth. There's an argument on both sides that this is the way it happened or that's the way it happened. The government is so tight that it would never admit to doing something so evil, " if it did". But I don't see anybody forming enough people to go to washington or take it to the supreme courts. If it was that bad and they killed all those innocent people then why isn't anything being done about it? There's videos but there's video's on ufo's too and everything else now days. I'm upset that if the elite did this then where's the justice, but I'm also upset that people want to shove it down the throats of ones who believe the other version. Are we that scared of our government or to busy to stop and say "wait a minute" something is wrong and I don't care if I lose my job or get thrown in jail, I'm doing something about it and who's with me. Nobody wants to lose their job or get caught up in the mess. Most now days want the government to do it for them. Like I said, I'm 50/50 on this subject and opened minded. I just don't see anyone doing anything about it but talk.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Disclosed
Can we please refrain from the namecalling? Your comment could be made without it, you know. Please....

Gee, thats funny coming from a person who has started and done most of the name calling on other threads

[edit on 16-12-2007 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Bush, Chaney and Hallaburton have not profited. You keep pointing your finger at everyone but the people responsible and that is Islamic terrorist who hate us and want to kill us because of their own weird ass form of religion.

Bush Cheney and Haliburton have done nothing but profit.

Islamic terrorists are a result of direct American and CIA influence in the middle east stemming back decades. Al Qeida is a CIA funded former operative of extremists bred and trained to be an enemy of the United States. Manufactured enemies. Osama Bin Laden was a paid patsy and a fall-boy who is alive and well despite the reasoning of Bush to send us to Afghanistan to look for him. Nevermind the fact that we never found Osama and a year later Bush claimed he had no intention of finding Osama and didn't care where he was.

None of this has anything to do with the Muslim religion - there are billions of peaceful muslims.

The extreme lack of critical thinking that goes on in this country is a result of citizens being taught from the television set. Anybody who studies history can find these things out.

[edit on 16-12-2007 by NewWorldOver]

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Alright, chill the personal attacks. No further verbal warnings will be given.

top topics

join