It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UBL Tape purportedly admits 9/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Well Aljazeera news has posted a proposed audio tape of Bin Laden
and UBL admits he is solely responsible for 9/11 attacks in Washington
and New York. Could this be more U.S. propaganda to divert the 9/11
CT'ers

UBL Admits Responsibility

Which leads me to a question:

If our Government says he did it and
UBL says he did it

could they both be lying ???

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   
they can be working together, have u ever head of the NEW WORLD ORDER?

but i think the 9/11 was just a half false flag, half legit attack.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeta115

And here I thought it was Khalid Sheikh Mohammed.

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, the suspected mastermind of the September 11, 2001, terror attacks, admitted to those attacks and numerous others during a U.S. military hearing on Saturday, according to an edited transcript of the hearing released by the Pentagon Wednesday.

In a statement from him, read by a U.S. military representative, he said, "I was responsible for the 9/11 operation, from A to Z."

www.cnn.com...

Can they even get the perps straight?

[edit on 11/29/2007 by Griff]

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeta115

Well, thanks for linking me to aljazeera. I'll be expecting the SS troopers (oh, I mean CIA) anytime now.

p.s. Just jokin......hopefully.

[edit on 11/29/2007 by Griff]

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 05:49 AM
link   
PEOPLE HAVE BEEN ATTACKING ONE ANOTHER FOR AS LONG AS HUMAN HISTORY HAS BEEN RECORDED, AND BY EXTENSION, MUCH LONGER. I CANNOT FIGURE OUT WHERE ALL THESE CONSPIRACY THEORIES COME FROM. I DO NOT SUBSCRIBE TO CONSPIRACY THEORIES UNLESS THEY ARE TRUE; HOWEVER, I DO THINK THAT PEOPLE, PERHAPS SOME CABALS, WERE AWARE THE ATTACKS OF 9-11 WERE SET TO HAPPEN AND ALLOWED THEM TO PROCEED. BUT I SAY THIS BECAUSE I KNOW FOR A FACT THE ATTACK PLANS HAD BEEN UNCOVERED AND TALKED ABOUT AND REPORTED SEVERAL TIMES, AND IN PLENTY OF TIME TO HAVE PREVENTED THEIR HAPPENING AT ALL, AND THAT IS NOT JUST THEORY. IT IS TANGIBLE FACT THAT I KNOW FIRST-HAND. IF ONE PERSON COULD GET DETAILED INFORMATION ABOUT 9-11 WITHOUT EVEN TRYING, IS IT REASONABLE TO INSIST THAT NOBODY ELSE DID?

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 30-11-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Griff

lol griff griff griff...chain of command

when you do something great at work who gets the credit? you your supervisor or the CEO? so even if you tell someone that you did a project it was your boss that "was responsible" for it.

unless of course it was a failure then it was all your fault. (least thats how my old platoon sgt saw it. when i did something good it was on him. when i didnt do something that was ultimatly his responsibility, i heard about it for months. literally)

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Damocles

I was thinking the same thing Damocles ..... And Griff.... dude...you are in the land of Woo BIG TIME... you used to only talk up the CD's of the towers....

You're buying that snake oil now??!!

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by JG Shaw
I DO THINK THAT PEOPLE, PERHAPS SOME CABALS, WERE AWARE THE ATTACKS OF 9-11 WERE SET TO HAPPEN AND ALLOWED THEM TO PROCEED.

Sorry to quote this but the respond button wasn't working.

Wouldn't this be considered a conspiracy in itself?

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptainObvious

I haven't bought or sold anything.

I just discuss with an open mind. It may seem like I hold dear to some theory of this or that, but I'm just trying to figure it out.

BTW, what's WOO?

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 04:52 PM
link   
In the past Osama has denied involvement in 9/11. NOW he claims responsibility.
His 'Most Wanted' poster on the F.B.I site doesn't even list 9/11 as one of his crimes.
Somebody would have to prove to me that OBL is actually still alive.All we get are "date unknown" pictures of him and any leaked videos that are supposed to current, are mixes of previous events.
Didn't KSM also admit to a list of crimes that he couldn't possibly be responsible for?
It's my personal opinion that the story is false.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griff
reply to post by CaptainObvious

I haven't bought or sold anything.

I just discuss with an open mind. It may seem like I hold dear to some theory of this or that, but I'm just trying to figure it out.

BTW, what's WOO?

WOO is a term Capt has borrowed from his JREF debunker buddies!

It means basically, crackpot theories, snake oils salesmen, new ager type discussions and topics. Specifically anything that has not been peer reviewed, documented, sourced and absolute proof of its existence.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Griff

well griff, on this one i would have to say that anyone with an open mind would have to agree wtih you on.

i know i do.

top topics

join