It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was JFK Trying to Cough Up A Bullet ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 03:13 AM
link   
youtube.com...

THIS IS VERY INTERESTING..

SORRY IF THIS WAS ALREADY POSTED.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Could be a bullet, could be blood. The latter is more likely. We'll never know until all the paperwork is released, IF it's released. The only other way to find out is to dig him up and I don't think we should do that.

Not a bad theory though.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I never thought about blood...

I don't think its blood though because of all the Medical Examiners stating the Neck wound was a wound of entry.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Very Very Good Post!

I never considered that theory, but it is very noticeable after being pointed out!

It is for certain a shot to the throat, Kennedy appears to be choking from a throat condition.

If it was a back wound IMHO his arms would flay upward as his back was slammed forward!

So much for Zigler, Posner and all the other apoligist for Warren Commission which was nothing more than a white wash for LBJ's coup!

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 09:30 PM
link   
You don't think that a neck wound would be bloody? If you are shot in the neck, you are going to instinctively grab your neck and try to staunch the bleeding. There are times that an exit would could be mistaken for an entrance wound however.

Here are some experiments done that show this.

If a bullet exits from the skin without any resistance other than the tissue resistance, an exit hold with subsidiary tears results. . . . If, however, the bullet exits from the skin against pressure from a firm or hard object in contact with the skin, the appearances of the exit wounds are different. . . . If the object in contact with the skin is hard and the bullet exits against considerable resistance from it, the exit wound may not only be round but it may show a rim of abrasion in its margins. Such exit wounds could easily be mistaken for entrance wounds. Exit wounds of this nature may be seen when the victim is lying on the ground or standing against a wall when shot and the exited bullet is stopped by the ground or the wall. They may also be caused when the exited bullet hits a belt, buckle, tough clothing or a similar object in tight contact with the skin. (pp. 124-125).

Lattimer's Experiments
But is this why Kennedy's neck wound was so small? Experiments conducted by Dr. John Lattimer strongly suggest it is. Lattimer's simulation of Kennedy's neck wound

Lattimer used pork legs, with the bone removed, to simulate Kennedy's neck. Around the pork he fastened a shirt and tie like the one Kennedy was wearing on the day of the assassination. Using a Mannlicher-Carcano rifle and ammunition identical to that used by Oswald, shot through the "neck" at an angle that caused the bullet to exit at the same place, relative to the tie and collar, that the Single Bullet exited Kennedy's neck. The resulting exit wound was very small, approximately ¼ in. in diameter (see top illustration at right).

When he did the same experiment, but shot so the bullet exited a quarter inch below the border of the collar, the wound was small, but showed stellate tears at the margins (second illustration). Finally, he removed the tie from his "victim," and put a bullet through that exited a half inch below the bottom margin of the collar. The resulting exit wound was large and jagged — a very typical exit wound (bottom illustration). (Kennedy and Lincoln, New York: Harcourt Brace Jovanovich, 1980, pp. 234-236.)

mcadams.posc.mu.edu...

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 10:02 PM
link   
replied to wrong post.

delete!

[edit on 27-11-2007 by welivefortheson]

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 10:42 PM
link   
i've always thought he is reacting to a 'sore throat' just before the head shot. jackie also leans over to see why he's suddenly stressed and reaching for his throat.
i've always assumed this was the throat shot, which is an entry wound caused by oswald's boomerang bullet technique, where he shoots past the car, and then the bullet does a u-turn, heading back at the target with unerring accuracy.

[edit on 27-11-2007 by billybob]

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Maybe a neck wound would be bloody but this bullet entered his throat and stopped in his windpipe.

Who knows maybe there was blood but with all of the evidence of the Zapruder Film being tampered with who knows what was added or deleted?

I am sure that entry and exits wounds can be confused from time to time but this is a very special situation.Medical Examiners says its an entry wound while this Warren Commission (a story that is highly doubted) says its a exit wound.I guess you have to pick sides with that one.Are you going to tell me all of these doctors had it wrong?Not to mention that wound being tampered with.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 11:19 PM
link   
With all this talk of entry wounds, exits wounds and angles, I wonder if a key factor is being overlooked.

A high velocity jacketed bullet, like that of a sniper rifle or other armor piercing round typically used in asassinations, may pass through a target leaving only small wounds at either end of the passage. This seems to be the sort of bullet to pass through Kennedy and into Connelly.

But what about the kill shot? That looks more like the work of a hollow-point or even a shotgun blast.

Two different bullets would prove conspiracy. The missing brain? The supposedly planted "guerney bullet?"

By the way, JFK was murdered for $5 billion in gold and silver.

top topics

join