It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A U.F.O photo I took over Archuleta Mesa, Dulce

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Hey, I made a trip out to Dulce back in December of 2004. I hiked around the Messa. There was a bit of snow on the ground, and it was quite muddy. I was the only one out there. I didn't see any wildlife. I walked up the mountain, close to the top. I was getting a little spooked for some reason. I then went back toward the town of Dulce and took some photo's of the Messa on the other side of the river. Weeks later as I was looking at my photo's I noticed something hovering in the sky in one photo. I went through all of my photo's to see if there were any birds, etc. Nothing. I sent my photo to a U.F.O. site. The site enlarged my photo and sure enough. The think wasn't a helicopter, plane, or bird. It was an egg shaped U.F.O. That's when I became a believer. Here is my photo and story on the U.F.O web site. Something is going on over there for sure. The object I'm sure was watching me. I"m still spooked.. Tim

www.ufocasebook.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Looks somewhat similar...

To what I captured here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Interesting.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 07:15 AM
link   
hi there,

Certainly doesnt look like theres any snow? looks like summer to me?

anyways, that aside, theres a photo analysis expert on here, I'm sure he'll want to take a look at it and analyse it,

very interesting

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Very cool man! I live in Santa Fe and have considered heading up there to check out Dulce and the Mesa, this defiantly puts a fire under my butt.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Wow, you captured a spek of something. Makes you wonder what could be flying around in the wild there, maybe dust, bird... insect. A truly magnificent mystery.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Wow, you captured a spek of something. Makes you wonder what could be flying around in the wild there, maybe dust, bird... insect. A truly magnificent mystery.

I thought it looked more like a rock to be honest, but then again it could be something else. Isn't Dulce supposed to have a large undergorund base with grays/draco/nordic and humans in it?

top topics

join