It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

new prediction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 08:42 PM
link   
predict there will be a scare to co-encide with 02/03/04 (march 3 2004 remember i am an aussie and we do things differently lol).

just some misc facts.

Misc. History about 2nd of march (02/03 or 03/02)

1791 - The U.S. Congress passed a resolution that created the U.S. Mint.

1857 - Britain and France declared war on China.

1908 - The U.S. government declared open war on on U.S. anarchists.

1909 - Aviators Herring, Curtiss and Bishop announced that airplanes would be made commercially in the U.S.

1918 - The Treaty of Brest Litovsky was signed by Germany, Austria and Russia. The treaty ended Russia's participation in World War I.

1931 - "The Star-Spangled Banner," written by Francis Scott Key, became the official national anthem of the United States.

1945 - During World War II, Finland declared war on the Axis.

1974 - About 350 people died when a Turkish Airlines DC-10 crashed just after takeoff from Orly Airport in Paris.

1991 - 25 people were killed when a United Airlines Boeing 737-200 crashed while on approach to the Colorado Springs airport.

1991 - Rodney King was severely beaten by Los Angeles police officers. The scene was captured on amateur video.

1995 - A U.N. peacekeeping mission in Somalia ended. Several gunmen were killed by U.S. Marines in Mogadishu while overseeing the pull out of peacekeepers.
----------------------------

i also predict there will be a scare to co-encide(sp?) with the 1st anniversary of the start of the second gulf war (march 19th).

Misc. History march 19

1895 - The Los Angeles Railway was established to provide streetcar service.

1945 - About 800 people were killed as Japanese kamikaze planes attacked the U.S. carrier Franklin off Japan.

1949 - The American Museum of Atomic Energy opened in Oak Ridge, TN.

1985 - The U.S. Senate voted to authorize production of the MX missile.

1999 - 53 people were killed and dozens were injured when a bomb exploded in a market place in southern Russia.

2000 - Vector Data Systems conducted a simulation of the 1993 Branch Davidian siege in Waco, TX. The simulation showed that the government had not fired first.

2001 - California officials declared a power alert and ordered the first of two days of rolling blackouts.

2002 - Operation Anaconda, the largest U.S.-led ground offensive since the Gulf War, ended in eastern Afghanistan. During the operation, which began on March 2, it was reported that at least 500 Taliban and al Qaeda fighters were killed. Eleven allied troops were killed during the same operation.

2003 - U.S. President George W. Bush announced that U.S. forces had launched a strike against "targets of military opportunity" in Iraq. The attack, using cruise missiles and precision-guided bombs, were aimed at Iraqi leaders thought to be near Baghdad.

[Edited on 2-3-2004 by ausconspiracies]

[Edited on 2-3-2004 by ausconspiracies]

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 12:40 AM
link   
what sort of a "scare" are you talking about? all that was really there were facts about the past... why do you think that something will happen?

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 01:05 AM
link   
well i tried to provide facts about the past to represent what has happened on the same day.

i didnt come up with the date through any dreams or anything like that.

i just figured that the 1st anniversary of the start of the latest war would be a good time for al qaeda to attack.

as with the 2nd or march 2004 (02/03/04 the aussie way not us way of saying the date)

i just figured it isnt a date that comes around often. (I.e consecutive no's like 01/02/03 or 03/04/05 etc etc)

as for a scare, maybe they will raise the alert status, or some sort of other scare (like ricin in senate buildings (like the other day) or a major airline cancelation etc)

i dont know anything, just having an educated guess like most other predictions are.

[Edited on 2-4-2004 by ausconspiracies]

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 06:36 PM
link   
thank god this (march 3rd) didnt happen.

and hopefully march 19th wont either.

top topics

join