It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everyone knows that 9, 11, and 33 are repeated numbers so what is going to happen on thanks giving?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 02:09 AM
link   
The number 33 is the satanic number of freemasons, OTO, MMM...ect. The whole fact that the 9 and 11 keep adding up in all sorts of ways like, the towers look like 11, 119 passangers on flight 93. 119 days left in the year, 1991 first iraq intervention, 9+1+1 = 11, 911 days between the towers and the madrid bombing, Spain Train bombing on 7-7-04 7+4+11, Geroge W. Bush is 11 letters, . Now thats just with 911 and there is plenty more, but number 33 always seems to add up to the free masons for which this is the angle degree Nibiru will be approaching. okay so givin all of that being true... Does that mean that 11-22-2007 meand anything for this date adds up to the numbers three ways:
11+22=33
2+7=9
33 9 11...well i guess we will know in two days if it is then i will be sure to add any other calculations i can come up with, some are not so pleasent.
Good luck-

[edit on 20-11-2007 by UnitedSatesofFreemasons]

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Perhaps it will be...
A catastrophic turkey coma!
Followed by hours of gastric agony!
The only future left will be a solid month of turkey sandwiches and other leftover DOOM!

You never know.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by davebgimp

Im hoping that there will be an upset in the third game. Id love to see Atlana beat the Colts...... GO PATS !!!!!

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by UnitedSatesofFreemasons

I am pretty sure that the date of the attack was a coincidence. I doubt they chose the day simply because of the numbers. It just doesn't seem logical that attacks would be staged in a numerical pattern. The element of surprise needs to be kept and if they were, someone somewhere would likely figure it out.

Think you are digging a little too deep, man, but glad to have you on our side.

[edit on 20-11-2007 by truthsetfree2009]

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by UnitedSatesofFreemasons

everyone knows numerology is poppycock. Numerology involving the gregorian calendar is just silly because everyone knows the Romans manipulated the calendar to suit political needs by repeating months or skipping them, so this could be 2009 or 2004 for all we know

Have you ever wondered why OCTober is the 10th month instead of the 8th ?

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainObvious

Hey Captain, do you think the Pats will go undefeated?

PS did you check out the anthrax thread thats currently being discussed?

Infinityoreilly

top topics

join