It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can my UFO dreams mean anything?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 07:10 AM
link   
When I was 15 or 16 I used to have multiple UFO dreams, and they would end up being random, as in sometimes blurry and black and whitish, and clear, color, and distinct (I could see the aliens and everything).

A lot of the dreams end up in me being scared to death. I would also get a weird feeling inside me after I woke up from these dreams.

What do you guys think?

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Nah I don't think so unless you have any "real time" knowledge of seeing something you couldn't explain just my thoughts so. There is a lot of unknown things about all this yet to be discovered so I'm not entierly sure.

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Dreams can make us paranoid when there kinda scarey.
But also who knows what this could mean,
I say if you are still bothered by these dreams try hypnotism.
If anything it will put your mind at rest,

Also write down the dreams in case there is any hidden info in them. you may start to see a pattern,

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 09:31 AM
link   
What do the aliens look like? What are they doing or saying or attempting to do?

Vivid dreams almost always refer to something but it can vary greatly from a message to actual abduction.

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 10:58 AM
link   
personally think you been up too much watching late night TV

posted on Feb, 3 2004 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Ozzy,

what they have lots of good sci-fi flicks at night where you live?

wow you lucky person!

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 05:23 AM
link   
well I just think it's weird because they stopped after a while.. I mean they were really scary and crazy.. I woke up in a sweat once.. I always was afraid of alien abductions I even used to sleep with the covers over my head until I was 16 because I thought they would come get me :O

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 06:14 AM
link   
I have posted on ATS about various dreams I have experienced since a young child...and can say I do identify with yours.

I started a rather large thread on the subject of Alien/UFO Dreams on an earlier version of ATS back in 2001.

TOPIC HERE

...if you wanna kill some time, check it out.

Peace,
ALIEN

xn

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I've had one dream (at least I thought it was) where I was standing in darkness with an alien in front of me. It tried to take control of my mind, but I fought back and won. Then a few more aliens stepped in to help, then I don't remember anything after that.

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Yes, I do believe they mean something.

That something is that you can dream and UFO is of top interst to you.

But beyond that, I doubt very much.

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Personally, I dont beleive dreams mean anything.

Just products of an overactive imagination.

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 01:29 AM
link   
I think dreams are voices from our Sub Consciouss selves. I believe in pre-destiny, and believe that our
Sub Conscioussness is always keeping us in check through our dreams, and reminding us of the task at hand regarding out fates.
Dreams are disgarded as superficial nonsense, I think people need to start to listen to that little Voice

Deep

top topics

join