It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US accuses China of vast industrial spying

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Another downside of outsourcing, it seems that free trade and Globalization that is suppouse to help countries like China is helping them also get their hands on US technology as corporate America outsourcing takes that technology to China.

The report follows the test shooting down of a satellite by a Chinese long-range missile, revealed by the Pentagon in January, and this week's admission that America was itself developing a new generation of space-based weaponry.

www.telegraph.co.uk.../news/2007/11/16/wchina116.xml

Funny but now seems US thinks and make the plans and China gets to build them and test them first.

[edit on 18-11-2007 by marg6043]

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Oh and the US doesn't spy? I laugh at situations like this.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tomis_Nexis
Oh and the US doesn't spy? I laugh at situations like this.

Even I have to agree with your view.

China now has enough of an engineering and industrial base to actually build something comparable and more likely even better than what we "the USA" develop first.

A person should also wonder about India being the outsourcing home with computer technology and all the recent trade agreements with Russia.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   
What I find ironic is that before China had to rely on information paid for through spies, now thanks to outsourcing corporate America is taking the technology to their country for manufacturing and China doesn't have to pay for it.

join