It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bombs on WTC 7 pretty damn good witnesses.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 12:33 PM
link   
We all know the black guy interview but I never heard the other guy that was with him.
Those are 2 real witnesses of this event interviewed right on 911.

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   
This video is also good. When a Dutch Demolition Expert is asked to view the footage of wtc 7 he says it is a controlled demolition and is surprised to find out it fell just 7 hours after the Twin Towers on 9/11.

Its a wonder they are still able to keep up the charade in the US.

[edit on 17-11-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Good good good! I have a friend from Britain whopm I met in Florida this year, and his best friend is on a controlled demolitions team...haha and he's a structural engineer. He said that there is no doubt in either of their minds that 9/11 was done by an insider... the WTCs collapse impossibly fast, and the building 7 was a controlled demolition. No doubt coming from a controlled demolitions expert? AND a structural engineer? What are the chances of that, huh?

I wish I had names... actually I can get his name from my sister, and I'lll email him. He's got some of our vacation photos he forgot to send us.

Keep on the lookout for some fo' real shizzle testimony. Duh, I should've done that before we left Florida, gotten a signed statement from him.

[edit on 17-11-2007 by indierockalien]

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Haha I guess he's not my best dfriend if I can't even remember his name... but that's what sealed the deal for me, talking to an expert on those subjects and having his opinion be of the same as mine.

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Anyone who believes the official story today is either not paying attention to the evidence, or is in denial.

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Denial is a stroooooong force, my friend. As you can see by the many many skeptics on here who are using their scientific knowledge to tell themselves some elaborate story as to why it was not a controlled demolition, as to why it was not just the planes/jetfuel that caused the towers collapse, that ya know yada yada yada on and on, there's experts on either side, and to be honest the ones on the "truth" side have made a much better case. I mean, considering the official case is full of holes, and EVEN the Jersey Girls who petitioned to have the 9/11 commission report will tell you that! I can't believe the denial these days, even from people who normally know exactly what they are talking about!

It's insanity, man. I am living in a country surrounded by lunatics.

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I don't find it hard to believe that the collapse of WTC 1 and WTC2 weakened the integrity of WTC 7 at ground level thereby causing the fire and collapse 7 hours later.

I feel it as simple as that.

I haven't investigated the conspiracy or looked at evidence to contradict the obvious ( IMHO).

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by x-phile
I don't find it hard to believe that the collapse of WTC 1 and WTC2 weakened the integrity of WTC 7 at ground level thereby causing the fire and collapse 7 hours later. I feel it as simple as that.
I haven't investigated the conspiracy or looked at evidence to contradict the obvious ( IMHO).

How about the PROVED impossibility of office fires ability cause construction steel to fail to the point of global collapse?
How about the impossibility of a global vertical collapse from asymmetrical damage?
How about the lack of proof of any damage to the buildings columns?
How about the lack of proof, and obvious by all who can see, of raging fires hot enough to cause global failure of thousands of tons of construction steel?

It's not as simple as you seem to think, and it's obvious you haven't looked at much evidence at all...

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 05:51 PM
link   
this thread is a good example of the phenomena that lead to the entire conspiracy thoery in the first place

the way the WTC building fell, reminds people of a CD. They saw the buildings fall, and thay thought, "wow, that reminds me of something....oh yeah, it looks like one of those things, what's it called.....a demolition !!! OMG, the towers were brought down on purpose
"

then, with that conclusion already made up in their minds, the HB's proceeded to look for things to make their conclusion true, rather than simply evaluating the evidence for what it is.

I'd like to see any of these witnesses put their names to a paper and publish it. They never will, of course. You can post here until 2012 or 2036, and you will never see a paper published in a peer reviewed scientific journal by a real engineer supporting the CD theory, because there isn't a shred of actual evidence it was a CD.

not a shred.

as you'll see in the coming days, I've just begun ripping the CD theory to pieces

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by x-phile

If all you need to do to tear down a building like that is just bust up a few columns and start some random fires...

...Then why do demolition companies require weeks of planning and carefully placed explosives to achieve the same result?

[edit on 17-11-2007 by dionysius9]

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by dionysius9

If untrained hijackers can take control of commercial airliners and fly them to their destinations....
.... Then why do airline companies spend so much time and effort training their pilots to get the same result?

top topics

join