It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i may have found a hager bay door or some type off buliding

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2004 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I don't see anything.

posted on Feb, 1 2004 @ 12:24 PM
link   
they are just pixels that happen to look like something, same as the ones that are visible in the upper right hand corner.

posted on Feb, 1 2004 @ 12:25 PM
link   
i judt posted it on atsn

posted on Feb, 1 2004 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by NetStorm
If you are talking about this image, IMO (and I am no expert) but you are seeing pixels that just happen to look like "windows" and "doors"

I can see why you might be seeing a hanger there but I think that NetStorm is right about it being the because you are zooming in on pixels and your brain has tried to make sence of them by telling you that it looks like a hanger.

DoD

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 11:14 PM
link   
i cant see anything exept a line of pixels

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 11:22 PM
link   
You guys are amazing, I can't see it at all from looking at the original image. I bet you can see good without binoculars too?

If it is a building then it is a real big one I'm guessing based on perspective.

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by NetStorm
If you are talking about this image, IMO (and I am no expert) but you are seeing pixels that just happen to look like "windows" and "doors"

I have a lap-top, and when I turn the screen back, I can see the extra pixels above the surface, but under the red mark, I see what looks like a dome, or at least some piece of structure going above just the pixels. It is very,very faint.

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 01:32 AM
link   
I'm sorry but this in not a hangar door to an alien building.

It is a system of pixels that show the transition from the red ground to the white sky. The fact that you thought that this was somehow related to aliens both peturbes and shocks me.

The truth is anything can look like anything with enough unfound beleif.

Are you sure your not trying to hard to beleive?

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Being familiar with graphics, and zooming in on stuff like that constantly, it's just pixels. There's no buildings or anything. The grey pixels just outline the horizon when you are zoomed out.

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 07:06 PM
link   
congratulations......u found a hill/mountain/pile of rocks
Whoop-dee-doo............

top topics

<< 1   >>

join