It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Denver International Underground Base

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   
RIGHT IN FRONT OF PEOPLE'S FACES

All the symbolism that is apparent in the layout of the new Denver airport says that it is a control center for world control. There is a lot of "secret society" symbology at the airport. We started researching all of this to find out what it all means. It's all very scary. A gentleman by the name of Al Bielek, who has been involved in some very unusual government projects in the past, told me that the Denver area is where the establishment of the Western sector of the New World Order will be in the United States.

The runways of Denver International are laid out in the shape of a Swastika. and busy airports like Hartsfield and O'Hare use this design.

The Queen of England has reportedly been buying up property in Colorado under a proxy.

"They were connecting the underground airport system to the deep underground base. He told me that there was at least an eight- level deep underground base there, and that there was a 4.5 square mile underground city and an 88.5 square-mile base underneath the airport. It is very unusual that they would allot a 50 square-mile area on the surface at which to locate an airport in the middle of nowhere unless they really planned to use it for something very unusual later. There is a 10-mile, 4-line highway out to this airport, and there is nothing out there in between the airport and Denver. Not even a service station, at least in September 1995. The people in Denver are really upset with the fact that this airport went in the way it did. There was this fellow who wrote a book in which he made the statement that they had a copy of an audio tape on which a Denver city official was talking with people from the CIA, and that he was paid 1.5 million dollars to allow the "airport" to be built, no matter what it took. It appears that there was a lot more interest in getting the airport built from just officials in the Denver area. They plan on using this facility for something else other than just landing planes.

Also, at the airport there are what look like miniature nuclear reactor cooling towers, and I don't understand why they are there. When people asked, the reply is that they are part of the ventilation and exhaust system.

In addition, there are areas in the underground that have chain-link fences with the barbed wire tops pointed inward, like they were there to keep people in, not keep people out. All these areas are there, acres of it, and none of it is in active use. There are many terraced areas that go down. One area in particular is forbidden to go into unless you are wearing a biological protective suit. They say there is some kind of "unidentified biological fungus" in that area that attacks people's lungs.

DENVER IS A HUB FOR THE NEW WORLD ORDER

www.anomalies-unlimited.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   
this is the topic that lead me to ATS way back when !

I really suggest you look into the dauphin prince. The story you read speaks of him coming to the US to establish the trust for the queen

well, DNA evidence came out after that story was printed and showed the heart really was his, and he never left france

that article really needs updating

the murals are really creepy though, I would hope they'd change them

OK, I just read it again, and they took the prince part out ! That's complete BS, they edited the original text so as to not have such an obvious gaffe in the story

here is the original text with the prince story

external link

[edit on 14-11-2007 by syrinx high priest]

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 11:34 PM
link   
thanks!!!

It explains alot.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by NelysStar

I lived in Denver for a couple of months, tried to scout out the airport numerous times. Driving around the vicinity, there really is nothing around. In another thread, people try, "where do you expect to build and airport" -- I totally disagree.

I grew up around NYC, all their airports are a stone's throw from the city, Newark, NJ airport is closer to NY then DIA is to Denver!

Why have it in the middle of nowhere? For a NWO base!

Back to 'reality' (I guess).... it really is 25 miles (!!!) from the city on barren plains, east of the Rockies. *They* claim this is for "noise" issues and "expansion" but who knows judging from the murals/decor within.... how could any airport need that much expansion? And it's one of the biggest biz destinations, why not closer for those travelers?

...I have some friends who grew up out there, they say that the tram system has some weird, white neon signs that light up messages in the tunnels. I can't find anything about it online, and I just called them ask, they're not into any of this conspiracy stuff, I swear, the only reason I say that, is because this is what they think the signs say/said:

"The signs? They said either "dreamland" or "are you dreaming?" on neon white displays going around a turn in the tram lines.... something to do w/ dreams..."

So, there's a couple of Youtube videos of "tours" of the tram, yet none, that I watched, show the signs. They do seem like odd corridors though, a lot of blue neon lights within.... I think you need to be a passenger to take the trams, my friends are flying in/out of there late December, I'll try to get them to take photos of these signs!

[edit on 16-11-2007 by anhinga]

join