It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nemesis, the Oort cloud, 3600 yr cycle

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 02:49 AM
link   
The video below give you an idea of whats happening currently. There is a reason for the end date on the Mayan calendar. Every 3600 years the suns twin star known as Nemesis passes very near the Oort cloud which contains billions if not trillions of asteroids and comets. It passed by recently and when this happens the gravity drags new comets into the inner solar system. It will be like a shooting gallery coming from all directions due to the planets and suns gravitational pull. The probability of earth getting hit by an asteroid or comet increases a thousand fold for a 7 year period. Nemesis never enters our solar system and will not be seen unless you have access to a 1 meter telescope. These are all controlled by our Govt. Enjoy the astronomical show and hope for the best.

Why we went to war with Afghan and Iraq was more about diverting money alleged for the war but in reality is to build more underground bases. We are building 4 new ones a year and expanding others. They are expecting to be hit just as the Middle East was last time around which killed off most of the population. They have found a multitude of green glass in the deserts of the Middle East indicating a massive amount of heat from whatever hit.

They are experimenting with tipping an asteroid with a small nuclear blast to be sure, because if there is not a population reduction before 2020 the quality of life will not be pleasant for anyone. They can sustain life underground for thousands of people even if an ice age hits. They have been working on this since the early 80's because they knew what was going to happen. They needed a never ending war to prepare for the inevitable. The ones that have their ticket to the underground will be the ancestors of the next earth. Life will start over just as it has many times before, The book of Revelations is more about your solar system. 2009 is expected to be a peak year, "when the bigger ones arrive".

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 14-11-2007 by aceace]

[edit on 14-11-2007 by aceace]

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Denver International Underground Base
RIGHT IN FRONT OF PEOPLE'S FACES

All the symbolism that is apparent in the layout of the new Denver airport says that it is a control center for world control. There is a lot of "secret society" symbology at the airport. We started researching all of this to find out what it all means. It's all very scary. A gentleman by the name of Al Bielek, who has been involved in some very unusual government projects in the past, told me that the Denver area is where the establishment of the Western sector of the New World Order will be in the United States.

The runways of Denver International are laid out in the shape of a Swastika. and busy airports like Hartsfield and O'Hare use this design.

The Queen of England has reportedly been buying up property in Colorado under a proxy.

"They were connecting the underground airport system to the deep underground base. He told me that there was at least an eight- level deep underground base there, and that there was a 4.5 square mile underground city and an 88.5 square-mile base underneath the airport. It is very unusual that they would allot a 50 square-mile area on the surface at which to locate an airport in the middle of nowhere unless they really planned to use it for something very unusual later. There is a 10-mile, 4-line highway out to this airport, and there is nothing out there in between the airport and Denver. Not even a service station, at least in September 1995. The people in Denver are really upset with the fact that this airport went in the way it did. There was this fellow who wrote a book in which he made the statement that they had a copy of an audio tape on which a Denver city official was talking with people from the CIA, and that he was paid 1.5 million dollars to allow the "airport" to be built, no matter what it took. It appears that there was a lot more interest in getting the airport built from just officials in the Denver area. They plan on using this facility for something else other than just landing planes.

Also, at the airport there are what look like miniature nuclear reactor cooling towers, and I don't understand why they are there. When people asked, the reply is that they are part of the ventilation and exhaust system.

In addition, there are areas in the underground that have chain-link fences with the barbed wire tops pointed inward, like they were there to keep people in, not keep people out. All these areas are there, acres of it, and none of it is in active use. There are many terraced areas that go down. One area in particular is forbidden to go into unless you are wearing a biological protective suit. They say there is some kind of "unidentified biological fungus" in that area that attacks people's lungs.

www.anomalies-unlimited.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   
If you use google earth, the overhead view shows the airport as a big swastika. Could be a coincidence, but with all of the masonic symbolism... probably not.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by NelysStar

First, your post is completely off topic.
Second, your post is a duplicate post of a thread you started. your thread
Lastly, your post, most likely in its entirety, is a direct copy and paste job from what i can gather was a speech or symposium on this and other subjects:
Source

The website you linked is unfortunately blocked here at my work, so I can only assume that it details all of what you posted. Are you the author/speaker at this event?

Finally on topic: Its an interesting theory, but unfortunately very littel to back it up. Few of us can put much faith in YouTube videos these days.

[edit on 15-11-2007 by InSpiteOf]

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 01:12 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

It happened in approx. 10,900 BC, this probably is what caused the extinction of Saber Tooths and Woolly Mammoths among others. If you add 2007 that comes to 12907 divide by 4 and you get roughly 3225. Thats not quite 3600 years but if Nemesis is on an orbit slightly less and the last major comet hit is a little higher its right on the money. Remember both the orbit and the last hit are estimates. All the video is saying is that comets and meteors are both way up compared to the last 100 years. I am trying to find the article I read about 5 or 6 years back where many astronomers were taken to the South Pole with no reason listed. It was a big conspiracy as to why. Even if the story in the video is true there is no guarantee that a huge hit is coming. It could be just a fantastic Universe show for several years.

The hunt for brown dwarfs and other potential neighbors to the Sun is picking up speed. Spurred on by the exciting discoveries made by the Spitzer telescope in recent years, the scientists preparing the WISE launch are getting increasingly excited about what they might discover out there. It's just a case of who's going to find the Dark Star first...WISE, SIRTFor the Japanese? Either way, we're going to know within just a couple of years.

Here's an extract from a recent press release from NASA:

"An estimated $300-million mission, the Wide-field Infrared Survey Explorer, or "Wise," has been in the planning stages for the past eight years. It is scheduled to launch into an Earth orbit in late 2009. It will spend seven months collecting data.

Such extensive sky coverage means the mission will find and catalog all sorts of celestial eccentrics. These may include brown dwarfs, or failed stars, that are closer to Earth than Proxima Centauri, the nearest star other than our sun. Brown dwarfs are balls of gas that begin life like stars but lack the mass to ignite their internal fires and light up like normal stars. They do, however, produce warm infrared glows that Wise will be able to see.

"Brown dwarfs are lurking all around us," said Dr. Peter Eisenhardt, project scientist for the mission at NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory, Pasadena, Calif. "We believe there are more brown dwarfs than stars in the nearby universe, but we haven't found many of them because they are too faint in visible light."

Wright, Eisenhardt and other scientists recently identified brown dwarfs using NASA's infrared Spitzer Space Telescope. Wise will vastly expand the search, uncovering those brown dwarfs closest to Earth that might make ideal targets for future planet-hunting missions. Recent Spitzer findings support the notion that planets might orbit brown dwarfs."

Reference: JPL Press Release "NASA SAYS: 'BUILD IT AND INFRARED SURPRISES WILL COME'" wise.ssl.berkeley.edu... 13/10/06, with thanks to Monika and David

[edit on 16-11-2007 by aceace]

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 12:43 PM
link   

but in reality is to build more underground bases. We are building 4 new ones a year and expanding others.

Any proof of this?

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   
It happened in approx. 10,900 BC, this probably is what caused the extinction of Saber Tooths and Woolly Mammoths among others.

If you add 2007 that comes to 12907 divide by 4 and you get roughly 3225.
Thats not quite 3600 years b

Why do you do that??

if it happens every 3600 years... then why add 2007 to 10'900 ??? I dont get that (it may just be me being silly though!)

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   
10,900 BC equals Before Christ we have had 2007 yrs since. If the Oort cloud is shaken up and comets etc are sent to the inner Solar system, theres no guarantee that were going to get hit by a big one immediately. The earth may not be in a direct path but may move into the path eventually.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I was trying to post the significance of the Oort cloud on this existing thread but got little response so I will post my findings here instead.

I would like to share this thread in light of all the talk of planet X and the twin sun. It is very interesting and is a new topic for me.

NASA's description.

Wikipedia's description.

And a sobering video.

Link to information in video

Now I am not saying its going to happen and run for the caves (just yet). What I feel is important is that we all know what is potentially out there
and to always be prepared. My favorite motto around my house is "better safe then sorry".

[edit on 16/11/07 by Rhain]

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Rhain

That video, Something Wicked This Way Comes, is pretty interesting about the Oort cloud -- trillions of objects within, it's a pretty informative watch, and only about 5 or 6 minutes. Well done.

...on the edit: it's the same video as the OP. The one above this post. They use a handful of newsclips to show that comets/asteroids are up since 2000 or 2002. A lot of impact crater shots, it's short and not over-alarmist, decent viewing.

[edit on 16-11-2007 by anhinga]

top topics

join