It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why We Can't Have “The Smoking Gun” On The Net!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 12:48 AM
link   
This is my first time posting…I’ve been reading here at ATS for a very long time. And what kept bringing me back time, after time, was the hope that one day someone would finally post the very elusive “smoking gun” irrefutable evidence of anything big… NWO, Aliens, Ancient ruins of extraterrestrials on Moon and Mars. Or countless other huge conspiracies theories, that would change the world as we know it.
The type of evidence that I’m talking about, are high quality pictures, video, documentation something that people can’t deny and couldn’t be hoax, but sadly this has never happen, On this post I will focus on a conspiracy theory that a feel has affect me directly and has changed the way I look at things.

Up to this point the evidence we’ve had is a bunch of poor quality videos of lights in the sky, or some pictures of something on the moon or mars that could be artificial or natural. I’ve even seen aliens hiding in bushes or on some ones webcam but all this things can easily, be just an illusion created by bushes or other artifacts, or pictures of things you can’t really tell what it is that you’re looking at, oh and don’t forget about the hoaxes we get a few of those once in a while, and sometimes they are really good ones, And they get every ones hopes up and fool a lot of people only to be proven hoaxes by the facts. We always hear about all the amazing stuff that is out there, so I think to me self, surely someone must get their hands on something and would want to post it to let the world know what’s really going on, out of guilt or fear or maybe someone gets really, really lucky….

I know some of this stuff must be true because, because I have seen something first hand that I can’t explain with anything currently accepted by main stream. One night about 5 months ago my brother let the cat out because it was making too much noise. It was about 3:30am when he let the cat out he noticed something in the sky. He was scared and came to wake me up… I walked outside and what I seen was amazing, I seen first hand 3 ufos just hovering they looked like the classic saucer shape ufos I couldn’t believe it, they made no noise they had purple and red lights, they moved unlike anything I had ever seen, these craft, hovered very low in the sky this happen for about 15 mins then they left at a very, very fast speed unlike anything I’ve seen before.

I really don’t try to convince anyone with my encounter because know no one will completely believe me without any evidence and to tell you the truth neither would I complete believe anyone %100 unless I seen it my self. And even after I saw this ufos I was aware of the fact that they could still be some top secret government project. The only thing about that theory that seemed pretty stupid to me was why the government put their ultra top secret craft in display in the middle of the city for everyone to see for no apparent reason… Another thing came to mind something that was more troubling to me was why hasn’t any body caught this on video and posted.
I mean these things were really low and big, I could see them as clear as low flying air planes. And I can’t believe this was so special and rare that no one has ever caught this on video, but the problem is that I’ve never seen any video that was considered authentic and not cgi for some kind of publicity stunt, although they looked just the same as the real thing. I came to the conclusion that one of two things must be happening.

1. People are scared, and will not post these videos because; they fear they will bring unwanted attention from the government or the powers that are in charge of suppressing this information. Because anyone with half a brain will figure out if they got their hands on this type of video, and they can’t find something that looks the same on the net. Surely there must be a very good reason for this, and they will be fearful.

2. Or no one has ever had a camera near them when these objects, have come that close?
Very hard to believe but I guess anything is possible.

Then we have our secret agency employees, which for one reason or another have had enough and want talk and I believe some do but they never have any good material evidence just some good stories.
There must other people with real material evidence, and something is preventing them from releasing this type of evidence, fear will most likely be number one season, for what they might do to their loved ones. And then there is the levels of security in the facilities were this level of evidence is held. And surely the people in charge must only select people who they can easily be control and who have shown loyalty over years. And then there is a possibility of mind control of some kind? But even with all this there must have been at least a single individual who made it high and enough and free and wants to reveal the truth because they feel it’s the correct thing to do.

Then another question popped into my head, and I feel it’s a very important question and the reason I wanted to post this. Can this level of evidence, really ever be leaked and posted for everyone to see even if someone had it and wanted to post it? Without some drastic actions taken from the people who don’t want this out for whatever reason, whether it’s because its not part of their plan or they truly believe that it would affect us in such a negative way that everything would go down the drain. Undoubtedly if either of these is the case. They would stop at nothing to keep this a secret, no matter what the cost…..

Now let’s assume that the smoking gun was posted here at ATS for flying saucers, and their extraterrestrial occupants, high quality pictures, video and government top secret files. What would happen then? Is it possible that they would highjack ATS and wipe it? Or any other site it’s posted. Then another question came to mind if someone really wanted to do this they would most likely do multiple posts on many sites at the same time making it very hard to control. What would they do then, shut down the internet? Is this even possible, was the next question I had.

Whoever is in control of this information must certainly, see this as a possibility and a huge threat.
So there must be some plan in place to counter such a leak. From the research I’ve done there is “13 root servers” 10 based in the USA and they are the heart of the internet, if these would get cut off or attacked in some way it would bring down the internet. Several attacks on these servers have happen before. Latest one on Feb earlier this year attacks on 2 of the 13 were attacked badly and 4 others affected and before that an attack in 2002, might these attacks be tests on the system?

Here is a list of the servers.
www.root-servers.org...

Here is Daniel Sieberg CNN Technology Correspondent, talking about the 13 servers.
edition.cnn.com...

Here is some information on the attack that happened in Feb 6 of this year.
www.scmagazineus.com...
or
www.infoworld.com...

Could they really take down the internet just long enough to neutralize the threat in every way possible, wiping the unwanted information from all the sites, and eliminating the leak? Then just bring the whole thing up or stop the attack, and just use the cover story that it was just a stronger hacker attack just like the ones before, and everything is under control now. Most people would just believe this of course, because it’s on the news CNN, FOX and all other major news networks, and we know they never lie or mislead…

And anyone who noticed what was really going on would just be considered another conspiracy nut with a new conspiracy, and since they don’t have the evidence since everything would be wiped. Nothing would happen, other then to show that they control and have power over every thing and no one can leak information unless they allow it, thus making it impossible for this level of evidence to ever be leaked on the net, could this and all the reasons stated above be the reason why we have never, and might never have the “The Smoking Gun” On the ATS or any other site?

The only way I even see it possible for the truth on this issue to be told is if the group of people in control of this information wants this to be known. Or if the extraterrestrials themselves did a world wide mass sighting for a very long period of time, Independence Day style minus the attack I hope. Thus making it impossible for this to be hidden any more then disclosure would be forced onto the public. I would like to hear what everyone else has to say about this, and has this issue been addressed before here at ATS? Thanks for reading

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 12/11/2007 by Mirthful Me]

[edit on 12-11-2007 by XNeMeSis21]

join