It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Answers!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I just don't understand why the government would go through all that trouble to put a missile silo in new york city. There have to be dozens of locations in the surrounding area's that would be of easier use. Can you give us any kind of evidence? Who does this source work for? How did he get a hold of this information? Why did he give it to you? Does your source know if there are any kind of documents that would back up this claim? If you truly believe this is real then you should try to get more evidence to support your claim.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by DWEAgent119
I will post no more on this. I thought I was at the right sight to find those who were of like mind as myself. I see I was wrong.

(snip)

Spend your time uncovering more of these lies we are being told instead of wasting your time debating me and my sources.

No, DWEAgent, you weren't "wrong," per se, you were simply not quite aware of just how seriously people take this topic on ATS, and the degree to which your information needs to be credible in order for it to be taken seriously.

Our members have been debating this subject furiously for about six years to the day, they have covered nearly every inch of the towers, the surrounding areas, the people involved up to 5 generations removed from direct contact with the towers, discussed everything from quantum physics to mechanical engineering, with theories ranging the gamut across the board from supporting the official story all the way as far out there as "aliens did it."

Our members have painstakingly debated every single little bit of the most seemingly trivial minutae to support or deny each argument. I've read so much stuff on here my head spins to even consider the topic anymore. There are people here with more decades of experience and degrees in their field than I've had hot meals.

This is why you, coming in here, and posting unsubstantiated, unsupported, and to be honest, rather out there claims, based off some nameless, faceless, rankless, company-less, and quite possibly made-up sources, will almost certainly be put under the microscope to the Nth degree. People are going to want more specifics on your sources. They're going to want facts. They're going to want something they can actually sit and debate.

I'm not saying your proposition in the OP is impossible. If someone can make a case for aliens blowing up the twin towers and have it at least debated seriously, someone can make a case for anything. What I'm saying is that you are not in a land of people who will believe you just because you claim something to be true. You are in a land of people who will reasonably debate your hypothesis, based off of reason, logic, fact, theory, and evidence.

If you cannot provide those things for members to mull over, then please do not be surprised when you receive the type of responses that you did. In all honesty, they were quite tame compared to what I've seen before. And realize that it's nothing against you personally, we just happen to have developed a very high standard for debate on 9/11 stuff here at ATS.

Welcome to our little corner of the web, and I hope this doesn't discourage you from exploring this subject, or the rest of ATS more fully.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Thanks Mod. There are wonderful former Nike missile sites in northern Maine as well as one huge former S.A.C base that they could use. Most of our ICBMS were to fly over the north pole AKA shortest trip to intended target and thats one reason why the nuke sites are mostly in the northern mid-west and the other is to keep them away from the major population centers. There is no reason to put them anywhere near NY city at all. Hey they could put one in the statue of liberty and have the whole big girls head pop off to launch a missile and I suppose she would give the world the middle finger upon launching lol.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I had a reply all set out but thelibra covered quite nicely.Like the Mod said, don't take it to heart.If you were the reader instead of the poster I could probably bet my last dollar that you'd have the same questions or concerns.
I realize you can't publish your sources and as much as people will question you, rest assured someone somewhere will be researching what you claim.
Come on back and post some more.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by citizen truth

Au contraire, only come back and post more IF and ONLY IF you can back up with external evidence what you post. We have way too many people in here with wild stories and no hard evidence.

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   
this is clearly disinfo.
another attempt to disturb 9/11-truth movements.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join