It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Hologram Theory Is Alive !!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I posted a whole bunch of CGI explanations and how it couldn't have been CGI, but like most of my posts, it went unnoticed.

Can we drop the CGI crap? Please? Or at least do a little research on how VFX are done?

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Why is this Op allowed to make a thread exactly as this one?

All this was discussed in that thread, where are the moderators?

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by dracodie

Originally posted by Aelita
Yes, that's why there were plane parts everywhere... CGI effect my @ss...

say that to the tv stations videos and witnesses

[edit on 1-11-2007 by dracodie]

Dracodie, I am a witness of 9/11, and I saw it with my own eyes. Get the hell off your high horse (or maybe your high chair).

[edit on 2-11-2007 by Aelita]

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by K-illuminati

yeah...um.. the invisible tank is not a holographic plane. Thats like showing me an apple and saying the apples existence proves oranges exist without ever seen an orange. Each use different technology.
Once again, the hologram idea is not a reasonable hypothesis so it's DOA. The whole higher frequency thing is also BUNK. This hologram idea is so absurd, I can't believe anyone believes it other then John Lear who obviously believes anything BUT the truth.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Is there some kind of rule against thread necromancy/reincarnation around here?

*gets holy water and casts it on thread* Away with you!

I've been witness to the 9/11 conspiracy theories from the beginning. It started with looking at compressed video footage and noticing strange 'lobe' looking structures on the underbellies of the planes - almost as if they were carrying fuel tanks or extra fuel - or even explosives.

I gave it its chance to explain itself and have its fun in the sun. Some points were rather interesting. But, then things started going to hell in a handbasket. Things started rapidly decaying into holographs, bombs, nuclear weapons, particle cannons (GDI is going rampant - join the Brotherhood of Nod and help us put a stop to their global oppression. FOR KANE!!!), and all kinds of other stuff.

I mean - dang... all of the 9/11 conspiracy advocates need to have a meeting and pick ONE story, already. Join them together - holographic cruise missiles with particle cannon emitters, thermonuclear warheads and preplanted explosives (these towers are going DOWN - Government SMASH!) - for all I care. Just, get some unit cohesion, already so we can at least respect that.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caustic Logic
As I said on the other thread, it's neither alive nor dead. The hologram theory is itself a hologram. No reality. A distraction from the real deal.

I couldn't have said it better myself. LOL!

WATS, where's the dammed WATS button around here??

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aelita
Yes, that's why there were plane parts everywhere... CGI effect my @ss...

if there were plane parts everywhere there probably wouldnt be many CT's.

would you please back your information by showing the 'plane parts everywhere' and then comparing it to other known disasters?

if you come up with anything significant ill cease to be a 'truther'.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join