It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

weird spider web in my room

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 05:23 PM
link   
hey my first thread in ATS, every couple of months i get these weird spider webbs in my room always hanging from my bedroom light to my wall. can anyone explain what produces them cos i ve never seen a spider big enough to produce it in my room

[IMG=http://img399.imageshack.us/img399/9618/31102007009da1.th.jpg]
[edit on 31-10-2007 by detective_gray]

[edit on 31-10-2007 by detective_gray]

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Well to me that looks like a cobwebb or dust webb, my grandma rarely cleans her house and she gets the same thing only a lot more. Just take some samples and find out for your self, but I am thinking cobwebb or dust webb.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by frozenatnight
Well to me that looks like a cobwebb or dust webb, my grandma rarely cleans her house and she gets the same thing only a lot more. Just take some samples and find out for your self, but I am thinking cobwebb or dust webb.

yea thats what i thought but then i found this on wikipedia,

Contrary to popular belief, cobwebs only form when dust collects on wayward pieces of silk produced by spiders or insects. Popular myth indicates that dust alone is capable of forming a chain, with each piece connecting to the next piece, finally forming intricate lines in corners and across furniture. This belief is erroneous.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 02:38 AM
link   
there's probably a spider that's taken up residence in your room that only comes out when you're not around. there's dust collecting on its webs because you probably don't dust inside your light fixture particularly often.

I'm not sure why this thread is in the conspiracy section though....

top topics

join