It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 was planned for years.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 06:02 PM
link   
This is simple, and something you should all think about.

11 is a very important number, so is 7. As you can see my name has 7 ones, merged with eleven. Ignore it.

The WTC had 7 buildings. Funny that the most important 2 buildings were WTC 1 and 2. They both stood 110 stories tall, and side by side they even looked like the number 11. The first aircraft to hit the WTC was "flight 11". Ignore that.

Pay attention to this:

"WTC 1 and 2 were designed to have a Boeing 707 crash into it". You may think they designed it to withstand a hit from the jet, but what if they were designed specifically to collapse when a Boeing 707 crashes into it? What if these buildings were designed for the sole purpose of 9/11?

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1e1l1e1v1e1n1
"WTC 1 and 2 were designed to have a Boeing 707 crash into it". You may think they designed it to withstand a hit from the jet, but what if they were designed specifically to collapse when a Boeing 707 crashes into it? What if these buildings were designed for the sole purpose of 9/11?

Thats true but the WTC's were designed that way only because a plane crashed into the Empire State Building.

I don't think it was because of that. From what I heard the Buildings were outdated and still had asbestos in the buildings. Silverstein wanted to do renovations but it would cost high dollar. My opinion is they were knocked down so he could get his claims on the insurance since he purchased coverage that included terror attacks. Which most business insurance companies have that coverage.

There's still many unanswered questions like why the steel beams were shipped off. Since 9-11 our country has changed no doubt about that- its been sliding downhill ever since.

new topics

join