It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Societies about creatures

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 10:10 AM
link   
The Mods here do an excellent job deciding what is appropriate and inappropriate but I dont think they regulate what we musttake seriously or not.

BTW are you a beauracrat or low level government employee of some sort ?

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by RWPBR

Don't sidestep the issue (like you haven't already derailed the thread) or try to put words in my mouth. What the mods don't tolerate is a poster with a serious question being ridiculed. That's what I was talking about and I made that ABUNDANTLY CLEAR.

No, and you couldn't be farther from the truth. Why would that matter any way? I think that's absolutely rich, coming from someone who willingly joined a fraternal pyramid. Are you a Scientologist too?
No, I just don't like seeing someone getting made fun of for trying to use the site for what it was intended.

[edit on 11/2/2007 by Teratoma]

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Teratoma
reply to post by RWPBR

Don't sidestep the issue (like you haven't already derailed the thread) or try to put words in my mouth. What the mods don't tolerate is a poster with a serious question being ridiculed. That's what I was talking about and I made that ABUNDANTLY CLEAR.

No, and you couldn't be farther from the truth. Why would that matter any way? I think that's absolutely rich, coming from someone who willingly joined a fraternal pyramid. Are you a Scientologist too?
No, I just don't like seeing someone getting made fun of for trying to use the site for what it was intended.

[edit on 11/2/2007 by Teratoma]

What does scientology have to do with Freemasonry?As for a "fraternal pyramid" you are reading too much David Icke.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by brotherforchrist

What does scientology have to do with Freemasonry?As for a "fraternal pyramid" you are reading too much David Icke.

Blah blah blah. Again. Totally predictable. I'm surprised it took you that long. The Scientology remark was a reference to RWPBR's acting like Tom Cruise. I.E., his condescending question about what I do for a living instead of having an actual conversation - either on topic, or even with me. Bill O'Rielly and other establishment types use that tactic all the time too, it's generally regarded as a coward's move.

Anyway I didn't come here to butt heads with 'the bretheren' so if I post again on this thread it will be ON TOPIC. Maybe that's a coward's move too but I have no intention of engaging in this with you any further.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 09:25 AM
link   
NO need to argue. I believe in that society.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join